Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. Hegemony and Its Perils by huaxia from xinhua

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I.Political Hegemony -- Throwing Its Weight Around

II. Military Hegemony -- Wanton Use of Force

III. Economic Hegemony -- Looting and Exploitation

IV. Technological Hegemony -- Monopoly and Suppression

V. Cultural Hegemony -- Spreading False Narratives

"Cyber surveillance and attacks launched by the United States such as "Prism," "Dirtbox," "Irritant Horn" and "Telescreen Operation" are all proof that the United States is closely monitoring its allies and partners."

As shit as American hegemony is, the only alternative is a Chinese Communist Party global hegemony which is objectively worse. Imagine getting gaslit 100 a day rather than 50.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Chinese cultural supremacist and just general Asian supremacist, I just don't think that we need a Soviet-style CCP ruling the world, it's even worse than American global influence. Heck, I don't even trust the EU as they'd try to push Feminism and Draconian intellectual property laws effectively killing the internet and stopping technological progress while its Feminism would prevent brilliant male minds from innovating by punishing men and boys.

There are no other alternatives, anyone who would list India is a jokER. :society: :society: :society:

All we need is actual competition between empires but that won't happen.

Best-case scenario, it is the west vs the east and you can actually move to whatever place suits you more.

But, as we know, it is all just different flavors of communism.

Seeing how "well" China treats their citizens (or Russia, Iran, North Korea and other anti American countries) I prefer that US is our homie than any of them.

I fucking hate what this nation has become. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back