Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based U.S. federal judge vacates death sentence of ethnic manlet truecel who raped and killed blonde Stacy

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Last Friday, Judge Ralph R. Erickson of the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals published a 232-page order (PDF attached) in the 17-year legal saga that is United States v. Alfonso Rodriguez, Jr., involving the murder of college sorority femoid Dru Sjodin in 2003.

Judge Erickson vacated the sentence that he himself issued to Rodriguez as the trial judge in 2007.

Related news article:

The Truecel

Wpid 20130926  AlfonsoRodriguez

By anyone's standards, Alfonso Rodriguez, Jr. lived a cruel, wretched life.

At age four or five, Rodriguez was sent away with Sylvia [his sister] to stay at a camp for migrant children while his parents worked in the fields. Rodriguez was small for his age and vulnerable. It was here that Rodriguez was sexually abused by a female for the first time. Sylvia witnessed the abuse. Later, during potato harvest in North Dakota around this same time frame, a male forced Rodriguez and Sylvia into an outhouse and coerced the children to fondle him and perform sex acts on him. Rodriguez was sexually abused another time by a college-age female when he was six years old at a church camp. While in Laredo, when he was seven years old, Rodriguez was molested by a teenage boy.
Life was particularly difficult for Rodriguez. His brother “Paco,” although two years younger than Rodriguez, passed Rodriguez in school. Paco was handsome, athletic, and embarrassed of his older brother, Alfonso. Rodriguez was short in stature, had a big head, had darker skin than the other Rodriguez children, walked with a limp because one of his legs was shorter than the other, and his hands shook from tremors. Being slow and different from most children, Rodriguez was an easy and irresistible target for bullies. Rodriguez would often sit quietly and watch other children play. He was an outsider.
Rodriguez dropped out of school during his second year in the 9th grade. He was 18 years old and unable to successfully complete basic 9th grade coursework. Rodriguez has been incarcerated for all but approximately three and a half years of his [adult life].

The Femoid

A11656 20060613 drusjodin

Judge Erickson described at length how great her personality (teehee) and life supposedly was.

Dru Katrina Sjodin made people feel comfortable. She brought people together and joined them in laughter. At a street dance, Dru accepted the hand of a male in a wheelchair and then danced with him. She played volleyball and basketball. She was a skilled golfer. As a child, Dru was spontaneous and kind—always creating cards and artwork for someone else. She loved photography. She was a talented artist who enjoyed painting and drawing. Her childhood nickname was “Doodles.”
One of the many activities Dru did as a volunteer was taking underprivileged children bowling. She raised money for organizations like the American Diabetes Association. She helped kindergartners and first graders learn to read. While in college, Dru participated in events that raised awareness for violence against women and children.
After high school, Dru attended the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota. She joined a sorority. While in school, Dru held a job and continued volunteering. She started dating Chris. Chris was drawn to her smile. Dru made Chris feel wonderful about himself. Chris told Dru he loved her. Dru told her friends that she may have met the guy she wanted to marry. Dru had recently introduced Chris to her parents.

The Story

About as you'd expect. Stacy never gets to marry Chad.

The truecel killed the Stacy. Her body is found five months later, naked from the waist down, hands tied behind her back, a laceration on her neck that stretched from ear to ear. The case gets massive media attention, because well, murdered white femoids get more attention than murdered people of any other demographic. The U.S. National Sex Offenders Public Registry was named after her in 2006.

Neither Minnesota nor North Dakota has the state death penalty. But since the truecel transported the Stacy across state lines, federal jurisdiction was invoked, and the case became the first death penalty trial in North Dakota in over a century. A jury convicted and sentenced him to death in 2007. The truecel's legal team appealed to the Eighth Circuit and lost; the Supreme Court denied certiorari, thus concluding the criminal proceeding.

Vacating the Sentence

A second legal team filed a civil habeas motion under 28 U.S.C. § 2255 seeking to overturn the truecel's conviction and sentence. They ultimately advanced approximately 21 claims, most of which were denied. But two claims were great enough for Judge Erickson to overturn the truecel's death sentence and redo sentencing.

1. A simp medical examiner, Michael McGee, blatantly lied as to whether there was sound evidence that semen was found on the Stacy's corpse. This was (IMO) the most compelling reason.
"The evidence in the record demonstrates that McGee did much more than merely follow where the evidence and science led him. Instead, he chose to play the role of a super sleuth, something akin to Sherlock Holmes. McGee provided the government with a theory worthy of capital punishment."
Judge Erickson concluded that had he known the information he knew now during the trial, he would have granted the defense's Daubert motion to exclude the medical examiner's semen-related testimony under Rule 702 of the Federal Rules of Evidence.

2. The trial legal team limited the truecel's mental health evaluation, failed to consider an insanity defense, and failed to offer evidence of the truecel's PTSD.

Based, though the judge should've gone further and vacated the conviction as well as the sentence. Normies are seething on news article comments, as if the identity of the victim should override the procedural safeguards that moderate the power of the state. :feelshaha:

Attachments

• United_States_v._Alfonso_Rodriguez_Jr..pdf
    1 MB · Views: 22
Long live trucel! Nice catch with that Stacy! :feelsaww:

At least he got some fun, just imagine raping a foid (in cs:go) ?
The thrill, she screaming to stop, you finally having something that you would never had and you can play with her how you want, she would be all yours...
The feeling must be better than any drug...
If i couldnt moneymaxx then stalking and kidnap one hot foid and have some fun with her (in minecraft) before the police catch me or i just blow my head would be the best and most fun option.

Last edited:
Imagine wasting your life for some 3/10 Karen :feelshaha:

Image rape a woman and than kill her to hide the evidence, when the chads have sex with 30 consensual women a week

Vacation is a bigger punishment for him.

Image rape a woman and than kill her to hide the evidence, when the chads have sex with 30 consensual women a week
Id do it for a 9/10+ or my oneitis only tbh

his life was pretty fucked up to begin with, to be fair, and he might have a mild intellectual disability

before the blackpill, i would not have understood the zeal with which american normies support the death penalty. but i now know that people put femoids on a pedestal, to the point where due process is a mere afterthought for laypeople

i think the death penalty and life without parole are cruel and inhumane.

Last edited:
his life was pretty fucked up to begin with, to be fair, and he might have a mild intellectual disability

before the blackpill, i would not have understood the zeal with which american normies support the death penalty. but i now know that people put femoids on a pedestal, to the point where due process is a mere afterthought for laypeople

i think the death penalty and life without parole are cruel and inhumane.
based

Yeah, someone who gets it. Honestly not sure where most incels stand on the death penalty, so I can only speak for myself when I say that I believe criminal sentencing to be so tainted by bias against the unattractive, the brown, and the poor that a sentence as severe and irrevocable as death shouldn't be issued on the basis of sentencing disparities alone. Not that I believe the state should be in the business of executions in the first place.

What fascinates me about normies is how so many of them have this grotesque mindset that the ends (executing a murderer) justify the means (depriving him of due process). Terrible attitude when it comes to law. Cases set precedents, precedents set habits. Next thing you know the state is back in the business of executing retarded people who had their confessions beaten out of them, in the name of "public safety".

Last edited:
Women aren't worth the effort for anything, especially something that would land you in jail. Imagine getting ass raped in prison everyday by a wild pack of Mandingo's over a whore that never gave a moment of attention to you, except to ridicule or belittle you.

No thanks, I'll stay free and avoid women like the fucking plague.

Yeah, someone who gets it. Honestly not sure where most incels stand on the death penalty, so I can only speak for myself when I say that I believe criminal sentencing to be so tainted by bias against the unattractive, the brown, and the poor that a sentence as severe and irrevocable as death shouldn't be issued on the basis of sentencing disparities alone. Not that I believe the state should be in the business of executions in the first place.

What fascinates me about normies is how so many of them have this grotesque mindset that the ends (executing a murderer) justify the means (depriving him of due process). Terrible attitude when it comes to law. Cases set precedents, precedents set habits. Next thing you know the state is back in the business of executing retarded people who had their confessions beaten out of them, in the name of "public safety".
I think that jail is worse than just give death, also as you said the errors in a process can exist

are you retarded? you think life sentence and death penalty for crime like those are "inhumane"?

would you say the same if he raped and murdered a boy instead ? :feelsdevil:

Yeah, I think that incarceration is such a life-altering experience that you are essentially, well, a different person after several decades.

I think death and life without parole sentences are inhumane and counterproductive because they specifically preclude the possibility of release, which I find significantly harsher than a sentence that offers even just the slightest possibility of eventual release, because one sentencing regime encourages personal development and the other does not.

Reminds me of the Chai vang case. A bunch of hicks corner and bully an ethnic turbo manlet hunter trespassing on their land, put their hands on the ethnic manlet, the ethnic manlet is literally walking away and they fire a shot at him. Big mistake.

Hunters know better than to point there gun at someone let alone fire a shot at them. The ethnic manlet (Vang), takes the scope out of his SKS rifle and begins massacring most of them.

Vang defended himself imo. But should have never admitted that some of them deserved to die during the trial (even if he felt that way because they bullied him)

23:00 Pretty intense trial.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNqvvtL-ggw&t=1s

(5ft tall 145lbs)

Last edited:
giga bluepilled
Bluepilled...how exactly? What would be the "redpill" or "blackpill" equivalent stance on criminal sentencing?

There isn't one.

most people dont change. hardened criminals are scums and very rarely change

when one's low IQ and also happen to be psychopath, there is literally no saving for such scums. they're predestined to be a life of crimes in cucked western society.
I'm not implying that all long-term prisoners necessarily change for the better, I'm arguing that it is unjust to condemn even one person to a sentence that is harsher than is minimally necessary to achieve the purposes of a rational criminal justice system, and that there is no reason to believe where the ultimate punishment is considered even minimally necessary. There is nothing rational about vengeance or retribution.

they need to be hanged like the good old days. no cucked endless appeals or shit that they spend 20 years behind bars waiting to be executed and it never comes.
You sound like you would fit in perfectly at CuckTears, except that's what they want to do to us. Write one edgy post? Off to the federal pokey you go. Why care about civil liberties amirite?

"Cucked endless appeals" is a braindead trope created by normies in order to portray due process as an impediment to "real justice," however they define it. The appeals process is not "endless", and these procedural safeguards are ever-important because the pigs (who you seem to worship despite their penchant for protecting foids at the expense of men) have been found to commit misconduct, time and time again.

"there's nothing wrong with wanting your murderer to be dead bro" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

vengenace and retribution is the core of justice.

and you're on incel forum, wtf? you're bluepilled af with your belief in muuuuuuuuuuh rehabilitation

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Why is it that reactionary apes always have a flexible definition of "justice" that includes "BuT wHat AbOuT tHE ViCtIm" but always excludes fundamental rights, say, the right to a fair trial? Of course, there's nothing wrong with personally wanting the murderer of a family member or a friend dead. But the system exists not just to cater to the emotional needs of a handful of victims; the feelings of a dead foid's mother doesn't give her an override button that teleports anyone she so wishes into a gas chamber.

Incels who aren't stupid would recognize the value of civil liberties, particularly since low SMV men have historically been a frequent target of censorship, false rape accusations, et cetera. You want to live under a system where we hang people without "cucked endless appeals". Sure thing. Foid accuses you of rape, you are convicted and summarily executed after a one-hour trial by an all-female jury the next day, before the test kit results even come back from the lab. Sounds perfect for you.

I mean, you have a warped value system that places "muuuuuuh feeels" on a pedestal (which is what vengeance and retribution are), a system that works massively to the advantage of femoids (especially Stacies) and Chads because they are valued more on an emotional level. Did you know that for vehicular manslaughter in the U.S., drivers who kill men get significantly shorter sentences than drivers who kill women?

You insist that I'm bluepilled, but I believe in due process and determining criminal sentences through sober economic analysis and consistently applied guidelines, while you advocate for emotion-fueled mob rule ("muh hanging"), which would further stack the system against low SMV men more than it already is. It's like you don't know what the word "bluepilled" means. Zero self-awareness.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the Chai Vang case.
Wow, I just looked into this. This Chai Vang case should really be its own thread.

Those cumskin snowniggers outnumbered him and shot at him first. Vang went Ricecel Rambo and picked them off one by one. He flawlessly killed those white monkeys.

Interestingly enough whites are fans of "Rooftop Koreans", but I'm guessing they won't be fans of this based Hmong Hunter. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

A white guy (James Nichols) beats an Asian to death and gets 60 years in prison but Chai Vang defended himself and got 6 life sentences, brutal hypocrisy. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Wow, I just looked into this. This Chai Vang case should really be its own thread.

Those cumskin snowniggers outnumbered him and shot at him first. Vang went Ricecel Rambo and picked them off one by one. He flawlessly killed those white monkeys.

Interestingly enough whites are fans of "Rooftop Koreans", but I'm guessing they won't be fans of this based Hmong Hunter. :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

A white guy (James Nichols) beats an Asian to death and gets 60 years in prison but Chai Vang defended himself and got 6 life sentences, brutal hypocrisy. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I read that the jury was mostly female. And we all know that white females aren't very fond of ethnic males. Especially ethnic turbo manlets. In the same way that US presidents have gotten a lot less fat ever since foids were allowed to vote.

5'0, 145lbs ethnic jungle gook turbo manlet, Chai Vang, 6 life sentences for self defense

Dude didn't stand a chance. His lawyer didn't put much of an effort it seemed. And during the news conference where they announced his arrest, I believe the female spokesperson for the sheriffs department had a quiver or shiver on her voice (there is a clip of that somewhere on youtube). Indicating fear, bias, shock and a sense of retribution. People had already come to their own conclusions.

Those hicks could have easily killed that ethnic manlet and claimed self defense for themselves, end of story. As the ethnic manlet had trespassed on their property accidently (400 acre property can you believe that shit).

And people are saying that he killed innocent people as they were running. Thats not how it works once the gun battle shooting starts (as Terry Willers shot first). You gotta eliminate the threat and thats what Vang did.

Last edited:
Iran is one of the only country these days that still implement the Biblical "eye for an eye" law.

How many false rape accucasions you hear from Iran? :feelswhat:

Are you saying US in 1950s were more cucked than today? Back then death sentence would be carried out in a year, compared to 20 years to never in today.
If the U.S. still operated by the legal principles of the 1950s:

1. This forum wouldn't be around anymore. The federal courts were far less protective of free speech before the 1960s. Whitney v. California (1927) allowed the state to proscribe speech that merely constituted a "bad tendency" to society, and was not overturned until by Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), which imposed the "imminent lawless action" test in its stead.

2. If you were accused of a non-capital crime and you were too poor to afford a lawyer, you wouldn't get one. Yup, in Betts v. Brady (1942), the Supreme Court ruled that it wasn't a violation of due process for an indigent defendant to not be appointed counsel. Overturned by Gideon v. Wainwright (1963).

3. If the state police entered your home, beat you up, and seized your computer in the dead of night without a warrant, that evidence would still be admissible in court. Yup, the exclusionary rule wasn't incorporated to the states thanks to Wolf v. Colorado (1940), until it was overturned by Mapp v. Ohio (1961). There would be no incentive for the police to actually respect your rights, so every time a Redditor reported you on a tip line, the state wouldn't even have to consider the strength of the evidence against you before they decided to come knocking.

4. If you were accused of merely raping an adult foid, you could face the death penalty even if you did not kill her and had no intention to. Not considered a disproportionate and excessive sentence until Coker v. Georgia (1977). Later extended to include child rape in Kennedy v. Louisiana (2008).

5. The courts could at any time restrict public access to even basic criminal proceedings and records, not until Press-Enterprise Co v. Superior Court (1984, 1986) held denial of public access to judicial records to strict scrutiny. This means that I wouldn't be able to follow and report on the cases of alleged incels like Carini, Sanchez, Genco.

There's more but you get the gist. You have to have zero, and I mean zero, understanding of American constitutional law to say that you would want the criminal justice system of the 1950s back.

The batman shooter would be dead by now instead of getting sentenced to life through plea deal coz of the GIGA CUCKED ENDLESS APPEAL PROCESS.
Merely describing a course of action as "giga cucked" is a wholly conclusory argument.

Just fucking admit it. Vast majority of those sentenced to death DESERVE IT, and the EVIDENCE IS ALMOST ALWAYS IRON PROOF.

And yes, i do care much more about the victims than the fucking criminals.
You sound like a feminazi. The "vast majority of rapists are GUILTY," so just roll the dice, guilty until proven innocent? So we might as well do away with due process right? Rights protect everyone, not just criminals. Procedural safeguards incentivize the state to respect our rights.

bluepilled, liberal/socialist cucks ALWAYS CARE MUCH MORE ABOUT CRIMINALS' SO-CALLED HUMAN RIGHTS THAN VICTIMS. huge red flag. you're giga cucked just like a leftist scum.
No they don't. Bluepilled cucks joke about prison rape all the time. They voted to oust Aaron Persky for imposing a sentence they disagreed with, even if it was within sentencing guidelines, so they clearly don't believe in judicial independence.

You type in ALL CAPS as if that lets you drive your point across. It just makes you sound like the hysterical, semi-literate faggot that you are.

this has nothing to do with the need for vengeance and justice but way more to do with cucked judges and juries. you're completely missing the point. your logical skill is total shit.

a more fair system would remove all references to genders, race, religion and let the judge/jury decide the case, so as to avoid bias.

instead of advoating for such, much farier system, you rather believe in the modern cucked west version of "justice" JFL
You have to be willfully ignorant to suggest that you could evaluate the strength and proportionality of the retributive factor of criminal sentencing without emotion or bias. Retribution is inherently emotional, and emotions are inherently biased.

You are vigorously defending the death penalty on a thread where a truecel's rights were blatantly violated after he was accused of killing a femoid, to the extent that the same judge who sentenced him to death later reversed the death sentence. And not a bleeding-heart liberal judge; Ralph Erickson was appointed to the Eighth Circuit by Trump and before that, to the district court by Bush.

Regurgitating "cuck" ad nauseam only reinforces my impression that it is projection on your part; why else would you be so emotional? Your time of the month?

Last edited:
Tbh could be a more beautiful
if the united states did not have the death penalty, it would be like Brazil

Last edited:
The courts disdain towards the ugly, “perversing” the law to sway the maidens hand, tilting the scale towards his guilt, on trial not for the heinous crimes he had committed, rather under the veil of justice-the lady who is blind- he stands accused for no other reason than because he was not born comely. Condemning him to the cells of Gehenna where he will never again experience a day in the light, or if the jury is merciful, and the the judge is kind, the damned will be outright sentenced to the grave, either of which is a boon to the greater good, for sparing the eyes of the comely from having to bleed.

But still, in this case I cannot understand your aversion his sentencing. Yes, vengeance should not be intertwined with justice, just as the wails of the victims kin should not distort the outcome of the ongoing trial, nor the gravity of the punishment after sentencing. But there are petty crimes and there are heinous crimes, sending a common thief to the noose is just as idiotic as allowing a murderer whose guilt is proven beyond doubt a chance of reprieve. True, the bases of the sexual assault in this case is built on flimsy material, evident with the prying, the foundation started to shake. But his actions in the reaping of another life - that is a deed engraved in stone.

You defending him so feverishly honestly perplexes me, I don’t understand if it’s your sense of communion with ugly, or it’s your vitriol towards the governing body that dictate your nation. In a vague sense I can understand both, but in this case where both the court and the masses condemned him to the flame, I wholeheartedly agree

Let him burn

You defending him so feverishly honestly perplexes me, I don’t understand if it’s your sense of communion with ugly, or it’s your vitriol towards the governing body that dictate your nation. In a vague sense I can understand both, but in this case where both the court and the masses condemned him to the flame, I wholeheartedly agree

How did I defend him feverishly? I merely defended the legal procedures that serve to moderate the power of the state.

I think the US is based in principle for executing murderers.

(The only thing wrong with their system is the incompetence, the dodgy convictions and the cover-ups that make it impossible to have faith in their system to get it right.)

But in principle, murderers deserve death, not the catch & release programmes my cucked extreme left crim-cuddling country operates.

Yeah, I think that incarceration is such a life-altering experience that you are essentially, well, a different person after several decades.

I think death and life without parole sentences are inhumane and counterproductive because they specifically preclude the possibility of release, which I find significantly harsher than a sentence that offers even just the slightest possibility of eventual release, because one sentencing regime encourages personal development and the other does not.
Based, in the country where im from (Portugal) there is no death sentence or life in prison, the max sentence anyone can get for any crime is 25 years.

One truecel got convicted for over 542 rapes and 3 murders and still only got 25 years. If you can read Portuguese I recommend you take a look at his story:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Even a truecel like him got raped by a cougar whore. What the fuck did I do wrong? WHY WON'T ANY FOID RAPE ME???

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Even a truecel like him got raped by a cougar whore. What the fuck did I do wrong? WHY WON'T ANY FOID RAPE ME???
Doing it to a kid is fucked, though

At least he got some fun, just imagine raping a foid (in cs:go) ?
The thrill, she screaming to stop, you finally having something that you would never had and you can play with her how you want, she would be all yours...
The feeling must be better than any drug...
If i couldnt moneymaxx then stalking and kidnap one hot foid and have some fun with her (in minecraft) before the police catch me or i just blow my head would be the best and most fun option.