Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. deaths from alcohol, drugs and suicide hit highest level since record-keeping began

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
The number of deaths from alcohol, drugs and suicide in 2017 hit the highest level since federal data collection started in 1999, according to an analysis of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data by two public health nonprofits.

The national rate for deaths from alcohol, drugs, and suicide rose from 43.9 to 46.6 deaths per 100,000 people in 2017, a 6 percent increase, the Trust for America's Health and the Well Being Trust reported Tuesday. That was a slower increase than in the previous two years, but it was greater than the 4 percent average annual increase since 1999.
Deaths from suicides rose from 13.9 to 14.5 deaths per 100,000, a 4 percent increase. That was double the average annual pace over the previous decade.

Suicide by suffocation increased 42 percent from 2008 to 2017. Suicide by firearm increased 22 percent in that time.

Psychologist Benjamin Miller, chief strategy officer of the Well Being Trust, says broader efforts are needed to address the underlying causes of alcohol and drug use and suicide.

"It's almost a joke how simple we're trying to make these issues," he says. "We're not changing direction and it's getting worse."

Do you think it will only get worse?
Will it ever stop?

JFL at all the foid suicides cuz “waaaah chad wont give me his dick!!!1” shut the FUCK up

Well... I'd say LDARing neet incels are less likely to come under the harms of illicit drugs than party animals (or even normies).
Things will only continue to get worse until the inevitable collapse.
under the sea IQ

under the sea IQ
Why? Do you think the current system isn't headed to collapse? Or that things will get better due to advances in technology? I think there are too many things going wrong at once for the current system to maintain itself much longer.

under the sea IQ
Ameoba iq response. He's objectively correct. A collapse of society as we currently know it is by every metric inevitable and things are statistically bound to get worse.

I know things weren't this bad before the 1980s, it's only downhill from here.

Modern society are destined to fall. In times of prosperity there will be no nationalism, no community goals, no sense of community. All individualism. America from what I know runs on individual hedonism. Eventually all that high from drugs, sex, swag, cars are gonna run out and people will resort to even heavier doses or sui.

You may have dozens of girls, a big house and Lamborghini, so what? Eventually the hedonism runs out and it isn't as high anymore.

Pretty much expected

JFL foids try killing themselves by choking on skittles

I read somewhere that the life expectancy has dropped due to all the overdoses and suicides. Only for men tho, foids life expectancy has remained the same cause tutorial island is legit.

Future looks bleak for men, I only see this getting worse for us, even lots of normie males are being left behind in this environment. There has never been a more hostile time period for men than right now in 2019 and it shows in all the drug use and suicides.

Modern society are destined to fall. In times of prosperity there will be no nationalism, no community goals, no sense of community. All individualism. America from what I know runs on individual hedonism. Eventually all that high from drugs, sex, swag, cars are gonna run out and people will resort to even heavier doses or sui.

You may have dozens of girls, a big house and Lamborghini, so what? Eventually the hedonism runs out and it isn't as high anymore.

Just by random luck you hit the lotto hell and became a guy.

RIP to our brothercels who roped, may you dwell in the home of st.blackops2cel forever

I’m not surprised.

This is the result of a degenerate lifestyle being glorified by society.

Do you think it will only get worse?
Will it ever stop?
it will stop till only Chads will be the only alive males.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...y-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems

There is no return point,i guess. men are killing themselves is just a beggining

Gonna sky rocket in the next few years

Sticky this ngl

i just hope ER events will increase too

It is only going to get worse.

Isolation of the individual and atomization of society and family is never healthy.

But the economy must be the driving factor behind societal decline. If the economy was doing good under Obama, Trump would never have been elected. Trump is claiming that the economy is healthy, but why then are all those Americans using opioids and dying because of them.

$30,000,000,000 go to Israel every year. American men die of their afflictions. Mass violence is justified.

Trump is claiming that the economy is healthy, but why then are all those Americans using opioids and dying because of them.
I think it's because the underlying problem remains to be addressed. An economy might be healthy.. but if the people do not get the benefit from the economy i.e. high taxes, low wages, high rent or mortgages on top of trying and failing to maintain healthy relationships and working in a wage cage where there is no escape. If they ever lost their job that may kill them from all the stress that they have already endured. It would be a catastrophic outpouring of emotion. Resulting in death.

It's pretty much over. Society as we know it will continue on its downward spiral trajectory. The funny thing is that it seems no one cares. No one wants to talk about it.

I feel sorry for some of those that suicided like Shuaiby but the ones that were too stupid to stop drinking and drugging themselves can rot in their graves,they remind me too much of the average degenerate normalfaggot.

This is the end of western civilization bro it's over. It will only get worse

Well... I'd say LDARing neet incels are less likely to come under the harms of illicit drugs than party animals (or even normies).
Highest effort Ritalincel response I ever saw tbh.