Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over U r giving off "weird Vibes" wherever u go..

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
You probably all know it, in the supermarket the cashier makes small talk with the person in front of you and wishes him a nice day and he doesn't even say hello to you.
Or at work, I come across a small group of work colleagues who are all having a great time, they talk and laugh.. I join them and immediately there is silence, all eyes are on me, I am made fun of, I am questioned about my private life (girlfriend etc. just the typical dogshit questions) and so on.
Girls of the same age in my company have no problem communicating with any other guy except me. When I run into them sometimes throughout the day, dead silence.. There is no greeting, no eye contact, nothing.
Why is it all like this? Cuz Normies can sense that you are not normal, they can tell just by the way you look.

weird vibes = weird face, mostly

weird face, mostly
i went last summER at a supermarket to buy soda and chips and there was a toilet cashier's who was disgusted and irritated when she saw me

yep even my own mum treats me this way, I come downstairs for a brew (british slang for tea or coffee) and there's complete silence around me. At work, people will talk amongst themselves and completely alienate me. Fuck this life, it never began.

weird vibes = weird face, mostly
exactly, and not a single fucker will admit this to us. They just treat us with hostility regardless but it's clear as day that our fucked up face is the reason. For me its my nose which is so big I may as well be a fuckin pelican. To the abstract eye, my nose is abnormal beyond recognition. From the front facing I have nice eyes but the second I turn to the side it's over.

And these are the same people who virtue signal to care about autistic people, jfl

If they could they would put us all into concentration camps

My "weird vibes" is me being unattractive.

I don't fucking get it man, they treat us like we are less of a man and it begs belief to be honest.

Cant relate. I never talk to anyone, and nobody even tries talking to me, and im glad that they dont try to talk to me, because i hate talking.

I don’t give a shit

I join them and immediately there is silence, all eyes are on me, I am made fun of, I am questioned about my private life
Yeah fuckin brutal man this hits close to home. They give you this nasty look as if you just murdered their family directly in front of them but they have to try their best to be nice to you. The distance between myself and all normies is so vast it's depressing.

20%
kill foids and normies if that is what they say to you. make us proud brocel :feelsLightsaber:

Tbh with normies that I'm not related to I don't give a fuck what they feel anymore. But it's brutal when it's people you thought of as friends or family or acquaintances.

You probably all know it, in the supermarket the cashier makes small talk with the person in front of you and wishes him a nice day and he doesn't even say hello to you.
Or at work, I come across a small group of work colleagues who are all having a great time, they talk and laugh.. I join them and immediately there is silence, all eyes are on me, I am made fun of, I am questioned about my private life (girlfriend etc. just the typical dogshit questions) and so on.
Girls of the same age in my company have no problem communicating with any other guy except me. When I run into them sometimes throughout the day, dead silence.. There is no greeting, no eye contact, nothing.
Why is it all like this? Cuz Normies can sense that you are not normal, they can tell just by the way you look.
Idfc society can suck my big flared cock head.