Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious U know what really grinds my gears?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Niggers and sheboons, especially the latter... y tf is it so hard for them to leave a god damn tip? And they wonder why people discriminate against them

Yarrr stupid inkwell, you are not entitled to getting tips:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

tone down the racism bud

American blacks dont tip for some reason. Just not a part of their culture I guess. Never had a problem delivering things to Africans however, they usually always tipped.

I would leave you a tip bro

Niggers and sheboons, especially the latter... y tf is it so hard for them to leave a god damn tip? And they wonder why people discriminate against them
Black women are the worst in every which way, I try to avoid them.

Nah, fuck that tbh. Full on homo. I want to dick tip OP in his thick white cracker ass.

No homo
Woa woa weren't you a religious and spiritual person?? Don't be making jokes like that brother :dafuckfeels:

Woa woa weren't you a religious and spiritual person?? Don't be making jokes like that brother :dafuckfeels:
Truly a disgraceful action on my part. This should not be forgiven

You don't understand, she was going to give you a tip. But then she... boom! :forcedsmile:

niggers are some greedy motherfuckers

They get off on being served.

American blacks dont tip for some reason. Just not a part of their culture I guess. Never had a problem delivering things to Africans however, they usually always tipped.
American blacks are trash in comparison to Nigerian immigrants. I have interacted with many West African immigrants and Nigerians, always had far better work ethic and self responsibility than the FBA(foundational black American)/American black.

it's most likely due to immigrant blacks being the smartest, most motivated and highest IQ to be able to ditch their shitholes and come to USA. while american blacks were bred for endurance and hard labor, developed thug single mother culture due to CIA planting crack and welfare
Black women are the worst in every which way, I try to avoid them.
yes once I was talking on phone and said it's black Friday and a sheboon called me racist, nowadays I make sure never to say word black around blacks if possible

American blacks are trash in comparison to Nigerian immigrants. I have interacted with many West African immigrants and Nigerians, always had far better work ethic and self responsibility than the FBA(foundational black American)/American black.

it's most likely due to immigrant blacks being the smartest, most motivated and highest IQ to be able to ditch their shitholes and come to USA. while american blacks were bred for endurance and hard labor, developed thug single mother culture due to CIA planting crack and welfare

yes once I was talking on phone and said it's black Friday and a sheboon called me racist, nowadays I make sure never to say word black around blacks if possible
Kek, what. That almost sounds unbelievable. Almost