Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

U.k. standards are through the roof how is this guy treated as an incel by these U.K. women

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
I don't bother anymore with this, it's over here

I don't bother anymore with this, it's over here
I am so depressed here

What gets me more than the women IS THE BLIND NORMIES MARCHING ALONG LIKE A CLOWN, BEING BOILED TO DEATH BY THESE STANDARDS.

The normie men in their silent acceptance ARE BACKING THESE WHORES WITH ZERO EMPATHY AND ZERO MORALITY, thats the issue as these normies are the majority

It's getting worse in the UK and everywhere, it's weird how I see younger normie looking or good looking guys in successful careers are getting in relationships with older women with kids that are over 30 or even 40+. If that's all they can get, than what chance do we have?

Keep spamming videos and images you neurotic nitwit, you may as well post in the sewers where your flabbergasted, moronic points belong.
YOUR GETTING HAMMERED THATS IT

AND COMING BACK WITH LITERALLY JACK SHIT

IM JEEEEEEEEZ GOING TO KEEP ON HAMMERING YOU YOU CLOWN

NOW FUCK OFF MY THREAD

Last edited:
It's getting worse in the UK and everywhere, it's weird how I see younger normie looking or good looking guys in successful careers are getting in relationships with older women with kids that are over 30 or even 40+. If that's all they can get, than what chance do we have?
This represents the current state of dating and the value of normie men under chadlite, NOTHING, THEIR GETTING SHORT CHANGED,
HOW DO NORMIES NOT DRAW A PARALLEL BETWEEN THE LOOKS ELITISM ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE EXACTING THE SAME LOOKSIM.

They are literally being trained to be lookist on these platforms, where they only see the top 20% looks and or status people, and even when they see the lower 80%, the NARRATIVE IS ALWAYS NEGATIVE PUNCHING DOWN ON THEM IN MEMES ETC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back