Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

U ever been in a class with ppl a year younger

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I feel like it's going to be absolutely fucking terribble. It doesn't make me sad or anxious, it just pisses me off. Literally have a bad face and therefore have no friends so have to isolationmaxx and have no energy to study or work

A year younger?

What happens when you have to enter the workforce and you see people in the same position as you who are several years younger?

everyone will expect you to be more mature and shit

yes i have and enjoyed them much more

because i hated everyone in my graduating class so much and at least in a room of ppl younger than me not everyone knows that im a weird, friendless sperg, instead im just someone new, not that they treated me good but at least better from anyone who was in my grade

Everyone was a year older than me when I had classes. Wasn’t fun.

We eventually became friends , The age gap isn’t very big

How come? U were clever or something?
No lol. For some reason i just got stuck in primary school a year earlier than usual. Must’ve been a mistake with the records or something.

In regular high school, that's pretty awful lol.

I was a failure in high school so in 12th grade I had some classes with 9 th graders

I was a failure in high school so in 12th grade I had some classes with 9 th graders
What was it like. I wouldn't mind it but its the fact that its a subject where you're forced to talk to people

In uni sometimes