Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious U 18+cels mog me

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

No

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Nigger xD

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
U guys get to go outside and do gang shit and shit whereas I’m forced inside parents won’t let me do shit cuz I’m Incel

U guys get to go outside and do gang shit and shit whereas I’m forced inside parents won’t let me do shit cuz I’m Incel
You're an idiot. Low IQ

Yeah even as an Incel I was happy in my late teens in HS when I actually had 2 friends and a few people I could laugh with. Those were the times. Now we don't have times.

It's over when you finish HS/college.

nah mate
It's actually worse now
you can't escape the agepill

Yeah even as an Incel I was happy in my late teens in HS when I actually had 2 friends and a few people I could laugh with. Those were the times. Now we don't have times.

It's over when you finish HS/college.
Currently I’m in HS but I don’t have any friends I’m trying to make one this week tho hopefully.
nah mate
It's actually worse now
you can't escape the agepill
Why tho

im gonna say the n word

im gonna say the n word
MICHELLE OBAMA GET DOWN

low iq, if you're younger than me you mog me

Currently I’m in HS but I don’t have any friends I’m trying to make one this week tho hopefully.
Not 100% someone WILL make friends at that age, but the chance and pool of people around you at that time give you better chance of getting one. Forget about it if you finish HS or College basically. Even if you get a job, still, the chances of finding someone you connect with are slim to none.

Not 100% someone WILL make friends at that age, but the chance and pool of people around you at that time give you better chance of getting one. Forget about it if you finish HS or College basically. Even if you get a job, still, the chances of finding someone you connect with are slim to none.
I had like one real good friend in my life he literally always stuck with me for like 2 years but then he went crazy and got kicked out for drawing blood on the bathroom walls

Lol ur retarded if u want to go outside lmao. I'm 21 and i never get otuside of my house

Recently turned 18 ngl. Not as free as you think