Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tyson Fury goes on interesting blackpilled rant after winning boxing match

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★

'“Usyk, you little b**** you're next. Me and you Usyk, you're next sucker. You little rabbit you’re getting it next. P****. Fifteen-stone little midget beat a bodybuilder well I'm not a bodybuilder," said Fury.

"I’ve already done one Ukrainian Klitschko and I’ll do you too gappy teeth. You ugly little man. Let’s get it on. You may laugh, but I will end you, you little sucker. What are you going to do? You’re going to do nothing."

Usyk standing motionless, never took his eyes off Fury as he smirked at every expletive sentence. The perfect promo for a fight that is so important to world boxing.'

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/box...Usyk-s-face-in-X-rated-rant-after-Chisora-win

I don’t know who that is

Usyk would be too much for fury

Usyk is pretty ugly. He looks like the Kurgan from Highlander. I think Fury would outbox him.

Usyk is faster tho.

They are both technical geniuses in the ring so it'll be interesting match for sure

Both great fighters, they don't need this low-iq ufc-like bullshits, just throw hands and show some respect, damn bastards.
I hate what fighting sports turned into ffs...
Going to watch the match ofc regardless the trashtalking :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back