Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tyrone VS Sun Wukong part 2

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240521 201617 Slides

Sun Wukong:I'm ready...

Tyrone:I will fuck ya up homie!

Tyrone and Sun Wukong get into battle stance

Sun Wukong stomps down and causes a universe quake as Tyrone flicks and pushes Sun Wukong away

Tyrone beyond instantly brings 10 suns around him and throws them at Sun Wukong who uses his 5% Tyrone power to protect himself but Tyrone knees him in the back of the head as he is even faster than instantanious

Tyrone:Get ready for the ass whoopin of yo life homie!

Tyrone then begins barraging Sun Wukong so fast Sun Wukong can barely do anything

Tyrone then punches him so hard he rips Sun Wukong's left arm off then Tyrone rips his ear off and screams into it

Tyrone: DONT EVER FUCKING MESS WITH ME HOMIE!!! I FUCKED YO WIFE!!!!!

Sun Wukong gets severely damaged but is trying to use the Tyrone's power he absorbed to heal his injuries but its difficult

Tyrone gets ready to beat the fuck out of Sun Wukong yet again

Sun Wukong:N-No...

Sun Wukong began healing but Tyrone punches him so hard he breaks 10 different bones in Sun Wukong

Tyrone gets ready to finish him with a black hole but Sun Wukong kicks Tyrone's right eye which Tyrone yells in rage

Tyrone:FUCK!!!!

Tyrone begins shooting his cosmic glock at Sun Wukong who starts throwing meteors at Tyrone but one ends up getting him and sending him into a black hole

Sun Wukong:*Pant... pant* I... I did i-

Tyrone:Behind you nigga...

Sun Wukong looks back in shock and is not ready for this

Tyrone:Round 3.... I will fucking kill yo ass...

Tyrone begins transforming

Will Sun Wukong defeat Tyrone or will Tyrone destroy Sun Wukong? Find out next time on...

To be continued.

Last edited:
Nah sun wukong would win

Tyrone vs male Whoopi Goldberg

Imagine powerscalers wasting their livesmeasuring power levels while foids measure chad's dick