Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tyrone VS Shaggy (part 2)

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Shaggy then gets his cosmic drill ready then is about to destroy Tyrone once and for all

Shaggy:Goodnight bro.

Shaggy then slowly pierces the drill into Tyrone's sternum then blood begins to gush out but
Tyrone reverses time then pushes Shaggy back but Tyrone still suffered damage

Tyrone:I will kill yo ass!

Tyrone then fires suns out of his hands towards Shaggy which Shaggy dodges then Tyrone fires a quasar beam out of his mouth towards Shaggy which it hits him this time but Shaggy repels them back which Tyrone counters with absorbing them into his hands

Tyrone:I WILL FUCK YOU UP NIGGA!!!

Tyrone and Shaggy then fire cosmic beams at each other so hard to the point the end up on one of LeFrenchCel's threads

HOW TF IS THIS ALLOWED TO JUST BE NAKED OR DRESSED LIKE LITERAL SLUTS AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING

Shaggy:What is this place?!

AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE SPAMMING PUBLIC
Tyrone:Nigga we in some french dude's thread
OPINION AND SOY MEDIA WITH "MUH WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ATTACKED FOR HOW THEY DRESS", "MUH MY BODY MY CHOICE", "MUH DON'T LOOK AT MY BODY I'M NOT A SLUT" YET THEY'RE JUST DOING THIS KIND OF SHIT AND GETTING PUBLICLY

Shaggy uses his powerup to charge at Tyrone but Tyrone uses his eyes to block the oncoming attack

GANGBAN

GED B. Y THE FIRST
CHA. DS THAT CO. ME IN

I'm fr an ly los g it boyos

The thread gets ripped apart by Tyrone's attack so Shaggy kicks Tyrone in the head which Tyrone attacks back with his cosmic glock which shoots Shaggy several times and even leaves him injured

Tyrone and Shaggy have a standoff from one rock to another in the void

Will Tyrone be the top winner or will Shaggy finally defeat Tyrone? Find out next time on...

To be continued...

What no pussy does to a MF

You know we are screwed when even Tyrone gets cucked

Theory:Reason Shaggy wasnt in Velma was because Tyrone killed and replaced him
He roped after the shame of getting cucked by a noodlewhore

DP TYRONE VS BARNEY CALHOUN

Very creative NGL.