Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tyrone VS Shaggy (part 1)

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240527 163909 Slides

Tyrone teleports to the Dragon Ball verse and beats every single fighter but someone calls Tyrone out

Shaggy:Zoinks!

Tyrone:Wanna get yo ass whooped nigga?

Shaggy:As if you can beat me at 0.00000001% of my po-

Tyrone charges in and barrages Shaggy and keeps going until Tyrone gets suplexed by a Shaggy shadow clone then the clones disappear while Shaggy launches hakai orbs at Tyrone which Tyrone uses BLACK SHIELD to defend then flies away while firing his cosmic glock which Shaggy uses his MUI to dodge the bullets

Shaggy:Those pesky bullets wo- ZOINKS!!!!

A cosmic bullet hits Shaggy in his hand and Tyrone grabs his face and throws him across the milky way galaxy

Tyrone absorbs the sun into his hands which he flies towards Shaggy ready to land a devestating blow

Shaggy:Hmm... my turn I guess

Shaggy's body is engulfed in universal energy as he charges up and flies towards Tyrone

Tyrone and Shaggy fly at each other at hypersonic speeds

They then clash into each other so hard to the point sound can be heard in space then they destroy the entire timeline and end up in a strange place

Shaggy realizes this story is written in a typed format and changes the reality with a stomp causing the format to become italics

Shaggy then fires a cosmic ray at Tyrone which leaves Tyrone on the ground and readies an attack to kill Tyrone

Tyrone:WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA?!!!!

Shaggy then gets his cosmic drill ready then is about to destroy Tyrone once and for all

Shaggy:Goodnight bro.

Shaggy then slowly pierces the drill into Tyrone's sternum then...

To be continued...

Tyrone is above suggverse gods

Tyrone claps Shaggy then claps Daphne's and Velma's cheeks

Do Tyrone vs Cops.