Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Tyrone vs Narrator

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Tyrone comes to the screen of .is and looks up at the narrator

Tyrone:WHAT YO CURRY ASS LOOKING AT!?

I try to erase Tyrone from existence but Tyrone is standing behind me now

NOO TYRONE DONT!!

Tyrone:Get ready for the ass whoopin of yo life!!

I drive off at 100 mph but Tyrone flies into the sky and launches a quasar blast at me and resets time and turns me to make me even more Indian

NOOO TYRONE!!!

WHY!?!!

TYRONE!!!!! STOP THIS!!!

Guys how do I get rid of my Indian DNA?

Screenshot 2024 05 25 at 104058 AM

Tyrone comes to the screen of .is and looks up at the narrator

Tyrone:WHAT YO CURRY ASS LOOKING AT!?

I try to erase Tyrone from existence but Tyrone is standing behind me now

NOO TYRONE DONT!!

Tyrone:Get ready for the ass whoopin of yo life!!

I drive off at 100 mph but Tyrone flies into the sky and launches a quasar blast at me and resets time and turns me to make me even more Indian

NOOO TYRONE!!!

WHY!?!!

TYRONE!!!!! STOP THIS!!!

Guys how do I get rid of my Indian DNA?
This nigger has been chimpimg out with these threads making up fantasy scenarios. No matter what you do you little nigger do not forget that you are low iq and have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind. No matter how many times you shower your skin is still BLACK.. degenerate

This nigger has been chimpimg out with these threads making up fantasy scenarios. No matter what you do you little nigger do not forget that you are low iq and have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind. No matter how many times you shower your skin is still BLACK.. degenerate
aren't you a Blaisan passing Curry?

aren't you a Blaisan passing Curry?
Idk why there are niggas from Bangladesh, Balkan shitholes, etc. who have never even seen a black person in real life calling for TND?

lve lived in atlanta for a few years and my high school was like 60% black. As a matter of fact this changed how I view blacks forever.

Before high school like every American goy I thought blacks were cool and rebellious ballers. But after these 80 IQ negroes brought guns to school, raped female students, vaped in the bathroom, blasted their shitty mumble rap on bluetooth speakers, speaking in incomprehensible niggerbabble, I could not help but view them as less than human...

And surprisingly. even WORSE is the sheboons. They are like black men but 10x more evil and annoying, shitting up every dating app with their foul and repulsive presence.

It’s true I was Tyrone.

Im literally a mixed curry, I wished I was a nigger

You sure seem to talk about Tyrone a lot