Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tyrone spreads HIV over 40 woman

lifefuel. Aids is on our side.

He's on our side.

First for Polish women are utter whores.

I love how retarded this world is...if Tyrone wants to spread fucking HIV he's allowed to (literally spread it to like over 40 women), and he has sex. This utter scumbag gets to do shit like that but I'm not allowed a single girl. A single time. A single kiss. A single hug. A single handshake. My intentions aren't bad. Yet I'm not allowed to

This shit is old. Crazy story, but old

I love how retarded this world is...if Tyrone wants to spread fucking HIV he's allowed to (literally spread it to like over 40 women), and he has sex. This utter scumbag gets to do shit like that but I'm not allowed a single girl. A single time. A single kiss. A single hug. A single handshake. My intentions aren't bad. Yet I'm not allowed to

Females he had sex with allowed him to do that shit. Women dont give a shit about your intentions or your personality. The only fuck that they give is finding someone to have sex with so all the other females appreciate her. It's all about competition for them.

Forum posts were from 2011 btw guys. Unfortunately AIDS treatment is more successful nowadays...

"""""""""""Tyrone"""""""""""
simon-mol-8fa37f02-702a-49e1-83a6-bf197851b58-resize-750.jpeg

Just be black tbh

Tyrone had a wonderful personality

Polish whores...

STDs and breast cancer are love.
STDs and breast cancer are life.

Cock-hungry hoes, these cunts are a sanitary hazard.

Elaborate . _ . and I tripped to the pic in your avi once, it was good
Make a shrek is love shrek is life parody but with stds and breast cancer.
Also here's another one to look at

original.gif

Last edited:
those whores probably knew they just didnt care

Make a shrek is love shrek is life parody but with stds and breast cancer.
Also here's another one to look at

original.gif
just type trippy psychedelics gifs in google images bruh tbh tbh

AIDS is the best fucking diesease. It wipes out all the subversive elements.
I wonder how that super gonorrhea's comming up.

Fuark this 64 years old dude must make this art on acid there's no other way
He probably would've OD'd by now if that were the case.

how typical. Us white folk are more civilized, gonna take the dog out for a walk soon.

Haha, I know! Isn't life grand?

Don't victim blame a woman for staying with a guy who beats the shit out of her and her children. I mean, she could go with a nice guy, but nice guys are not very masculine - are they? ((((Sarcasm.))))

But you know... people can't control who they are attracted to. Women like Tyrone and Chad - weather they are scumbags or not is irrelevant to the base attraction.

Haha, I know! Isn't life grand?

Don't victim blame a woman for staying with a guy who beats the shit out of her and her children. I mean, she could go with a nice guy, but nice guys are not very masculine - are they? ((((Sarcasm.))))

But you know... people can't control who they are attracted to. Women like Tyrone and Chad - weather they are scumbags or not is irrelevant to the base attraction.
:feelsrope:

Inb4 hostile blackcels saying that this is cope. Ethnics can slay hard in European countries if they're gl enough.

No fucks given for these degenerates. But I thought Poland controlled their borders? So why did this fucker get in there?

So what? HIV is a benign virus. It doens't cause AIDS.

Find me a non-junkie woman who has died from AIDS recently.
So what? HIV is a benign virus. It doens't cause AIDS.

Find me a non-junkie woman who has died from AIDS recently.