Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tyrone Shows His Good Personality: How do Blackcels cope?

Just a normal interaction in America. It only made news because the victim was a Chad

Ok fuck this world and fuck you op for aknowledging me how this whole shit actually exist WTF

It's not "even", evil violent criminal men have way more sexual and romantic success than kind and law-abiding men.

how the fuck do you not know how to work a tec9?
its basically just a pipe and 2 springs

also hes not evil, he does not have the mental capacity or enough sense of himself to be evil, hes just a nigger

Monkey gonna monkey. :dab:
All races knew the blacks are slave material. Arabs, Indians, Asians, Europeans, everyone made them their slaves. They are the slave race :feelsLSD:
Take the slavepill :blackpill:
I'd like more cane sugar, so the blackcels in here better get working or Imma whoop some ass. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
Niggers can't be incel and neither can psychopaths. That fucker probably lost his virginity at the age of 10

Monkey gonna monkey. :dab:
All races knew the blacks are slave material. Arabs, Indians, Asians, Europeans, everyone made them their slaves. They are the slave race :feelsLSD:
Take the slavepill :blackpill:
I'd like more cane sugar, so the blackcels in here better get working or Imma whoop some ass. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
JFL at trying to shoehorn curries with Euros and Arabs. I bet I can guess your ethnicity. India got mogged hard by the British bro

JFL at trying to shoehorn curries with Euros and Arabs. I bet I can guess your ethnicity. India got mogged hard by the British bro
Wrong bet. Try again. :feelsautistic:
I was just shitposting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back