Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone says he used to be an incel

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Tldr: he was just a mentalcel that grew up in a strict jehovah's witness family that didnt let him socialize, but after he became an adult and lived on his own he was able to use his Tyrone genetics.

No such thing as ex/former incel.

Like usual, not a single click.

He didn’t know about his hidden powers.

"Chad works hard bro!" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL at this video

That is a tough one for me. Through my eyes. You are born incel or not!

what about SEAmaxxers?

I guess I'm going to extremes but I feel like ascension can exist in some cases.

If someone does ascend, what were they before then?

does he say what age he stopped being incel this is a key factor, JFL you get normies who are virgins until 19 and think they are incel

what about SEAmaxxers?

I guess I'm going to extremes but I feel like ascension can exist in some cases.

If someone does ascend, what were they before then?

Then they are kinda fakcels, IMO. True incels are kissless etc, regardless of country they go.

Then they are kinda fakcels, IMO. True incels are kissless etc, regardless of country they go.

I guess. But all those years they couldn't travel they basically were involuntarily celibate, they never really had a chance to escape

No such thing as ex/former incel.
What if I get sex at 57? Would I be a former in-cel?
What if I go to Asia, have sex with an Oriental Girl, and she leaves me as soon as she comes to this country.
She just used me. Now some gigolo is going to get sex, thanks to me.

Last edited:
does he say what age he stopped being incel this is a key factor, JFL you get normies who are virgins until 19 and think they are incel
He said he didnt get a girlfriend until his early twenties so he probably ascended at like 22-23. That would make sense considering he needed to move out of his parents house to escape mentalceldom

Bet all my money he posted here

Clickbait, not impressed.

Through my eyes. You are born incel or not!

I don't think so

Images

Fake. You don't grow out being a mentalcel anymore you grow out being an incel.

"my first gf was extremely attracted to my physical look, by the way looks aren't everything" :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek:

tldw Jehova's witness makes it so you have to marry before sex. Tyrone said fuck that later on in life, and then a girl found him to be very attractive so he started fucking. The end

His wife/gf is definitely a landwhale. He is not Tyrone tier at all. 5 at best, but mostly due to his height.

A Tyrone named Tyrone

"Chad works hard bro!" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL at this video
At having fucking perfect genes. Chads hardly workout at all compared to gymcels who are doing routines that most would call suicidal, Chads just do a couple of reps a day on a split schedule and get ripped. Chad merely has to exist and his DNA will do the work

I bet he was a wookie once too.

I dont think he is a tyrone tbh.

He doesn't look like a true incel. He is either normie or trickle down tyrone.