Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyrone mogs everyone who smokes

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
This is who I am on the inside minus the anti-smoking campaign. Push them bricks my nigga.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghacDPNcokE[/video]

Why dosent this guy try to solve actual problems, like the rampant single motherhood, or gang violence, instead he's making shitty vines.

Crustaciouse said:
Why dosent this guy try to solve actual problems, like the rampant single motherhood, or gang violence, instead he's making shitty vines.

Because most people don't think on this level since no one ever gave them a reason to. Imagine living your whole life completely oblivious of real world problems while you get all the girls, all the fame, money etc...

There wouldn't be a reason to think that way because your life is doing just fine so far. People lack empathy which means most people need a reason to do a good deed instead of doing it. I'm black, I always was angry at the other black guys around me who were completely clueless of what was really going on. But then I realized it's pointless, so I just stopped caring