Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tyrone mocks hispanic in his (her?) face

Jfl she was quiet while the guy was talking shit to her and then once he left she started shouting. She just subconsciously knows she is inferior to a man

How is a black guy gonna call someone else a monkey? cmon bruh.

Jfl she was quiet while the guy was talking shit to her and then once he left she started shouting. She just subconsciously knows she is inferior to a man
:feelshaha:

Next to that big Tyrone all she could do was say "OK." and take it, I bet he could rape her right there and she wouldn't even move LMAO

Next to that big Tyrone all she could do was say "OK." and take it, I bet he could rape her right there and she wouldn't even move LMAO
Tbh she should have said all that shit to his face so he would start beating her and get what she deserved

Damn! Didn't even talk back until the negro was really far away,

I think this is common. I mean I've seen this pattern a few times after an altercation. One side only starts raising the voice and throwing insults once the other side has decided to leave. I suppose that's their way of making sure they had the last word or something.

I think this is common. I mean I've seen this pattern a few times after an altercation. One side only starts raising the voice and throwing insults once the other side has decided to leave. I suppose that's their way of making sure they had the last word or something.
Women are evolutionary inclined to avoid direct confrontations for obvious reasons. Normally they have simps to fight for them instead, but this bitch was probably ugly and fat (at least according to the Tyrone)