Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyrone-lite teens beat up white boy teen

Muh White privilege

WAR-White Aryan Resistance

btw any context OP?

>ethnicopers think this is a good thing
>cried when that stinkerjeet jamal got waterboarded by some white kid
lol

your ass is burning because mods banned @EthnicelNL so you
decided to upload this shit.
Great job OP

I remember in high school there were a fatcel,once a chad pushed him around and called him names and I slapped guy on the face then got into fight lmao.never let a normie to bully your brother.

Nice thing we are letting in the future engineers, surgeons and taxpayers jfl

I hope those animals get their fare share of lead on their teeth or that white countries stop being so fucking cucked jfl. Also the boy should have had tried to put up a bit of a fight you know, if you are getting beaten up you should try do something at least jfl

btw any context OP?
Apparently the white teen was with a group of guys but eventually they saw him alone so they beat him up.

Also the boy should have had tried to put up a bit of a fight you know, if you are getting beaten up you should try do something at least jfl
Yeah, one of those guys kept saying "go and fight him" but instead he punches the guy himself lol.
Great job OP
JFL, actually no, I just saw it on my Facebook feed, so I thought to share.

Yeah, one of those guys kept saying "go and fight him" but instead he punches the guy himself lol.
remember guys, fat levels are correlated with estrogen levels. Also the guy was clearly hairless so low dht which is what causes aggressive and masculine behavior, damn kikes pouring chems

Also the boy should have had tried to put up a bit of a fight you know, if you are getting beaten up you should try do something at least jfl
there's not much he can do, if he fights back they'll all jump him at once and it'll end up worse for him. although he'd look way less pathetic
Great job OP
i wish he was in this thread tbh

Fuckers should be shot

Females love violence. Your onetis masturbate to this shit

I remember in high school there were a fatcel,once a chad pushed him around and called him names and I slapped guy on the face then got into fight lmao.never let a normie to bully your brother.
Much respect

Brutal beat down, I'd love to box his head in

Based brazillian

whites are inferior
Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png

They never controlled us,we never been a european colony. they wanted invade us but we gained fought back.this map is funny

Japan wasn't under European control, but they were occupied and had their country forced to open up by the Americans.

Wholly inaccurate

Feel bad for him. He should've thrown in some hits tho

They never controlled us,we never been a european colony. they wanted invade us but we gained fought back.this map is funny
it's an indisputable fact that Europeans have conquered more people and toppled more empires than any other race on the planet. One would think this wouldn't be possible if whites were as inferior as @Veganist claimed

it's an indisputable fact that Europeans have conquered more races and toppled more empires than any other race on the planet. One would think this wouldn't be possible if whites were as inferior as @Veganist claimed
yes I dont deny your point lol. it is obvious,you dont need to be genius to understand it.

Japan wasn't under European control, but they were occupied and had their country forced to open up by the Americans.

Wholly inaccurate
let him cope

Whites are more discriminated against than any other race.

it's an indisputable fact that Europeans have conquered more people and toppled more empires than any other race on the planet. One would think this wouldn't be possible if whites were as inferior as @Veganist claimed
JFL why are you so upset about my comment?
this map is wrong btw. Ethiopia has never been a colony, they were only occupied by fascist italy after they lost 2 wars against them and had to use chemicals to win versus civilians armed with spears and swords :lul:

This map doesn't show countries of europe colonized by africans/asians. It's only 1 side of the story.

My comment was a bait btw, I knew some SFcel would respond. If you are superior to us ethnics, why are you here ;)

JFL why are you so upset about my comment?
this map is wrong btw. Ethiopia has never been a colony, they were only occupied by fascist italy after they lost 2 wars against them and had to use chemicals to win versus civilians armed with spears and swords :lul:

This map doesn't show countries of europe colonized by africans/asians. It's only 1 side of the story.

My comment was a bait btw, I knew some SFcel would respond. If you are superior to us ethnics, why are you here ;)
I don't claim superiority, nor inferiority on the basis of my heritage. But if someone's gonna attack the white race as a whole then I think it's only right to set the record straight.

absolute state of united kingdoms :)