Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Tyrone is pro black but his wife is..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So this Tyrone I used to work with is very pro black. Always on fb giving props to black complaining about racism. But his wife who is decent looking is white. What Hypocrisy. If he truly cared about black folk he would have married a black baboon.

game over white boy

Wh*tes cannot compete, Black BVLLS will impregnate Wh*te women and erdicate the Spawn Of YAKUB

So this Tyrone I used to work with is very pro black. Always on fb giving props to black complaining about racism. But his wife who is decent looking is white. What Hypocrisy. If he truly cared about black folk he would have married a black baboon.
That’s how every “pro-black” negro on the planet thinks. Niggers love YT

he's taking your women, white boi

It makes sense actually, he's trading up genetically and if he's pro-black, then he's anti-every other race, so fucking whitey into existence must feel very good for him.

YT=Whitey.
he's taking your women, white boi

It makes sense actually, he's trading up genetically and if he's pro-black, then he's anti-every other race, so fucking whitey into existence must feel very good for him.
That makes sense, until you realise that it’s also the foids doing this whole “pro-black”, with a white partner skit as well. I think it speaks more to the stupidity of blacks than any type of racial politics. Some of the smarter ones have figured out they should conquer other races of foids, but the majority are just OOGA BOOGA MUHHHH DIKKKK, WHERE DA WHITE BEEBO @?

Last edited: