Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyrone friends

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I have so many tyrone friends and it sucks like they may treat you like a brother but I cant relate to their conversations about foids and they be tryna set me up with females sometimes but it never works out and its really annoying to see them get females easily but i have to struggle to get a females attention like I can make them laugh easily but like thats not enough n im always just the ugly funny fat friend :cryfeels:

I have so many tyrone friends and it sucks like they may treat you like a brother but I cant relate to their conversations about foids and they be tryna set me up with females sometimes but it never works out and its really annoying to see them get females easily but i have to struggle to get a females attention like I can make them laugh easily but like thats not enough n im always just the ugly funny fat friend :cryfeels:
there are females that try to put me on to their friends but it never goes through or I never go for it because its weird to go through another person

there are females that try to put me on to their friends but it never goes through or I never go for it because its weird to go through another person
you mog @Zhou Chang-Xing

do you at least have a bbc?

its weird to go through another person
-
Good point, yea...

Cuz then your whole convo with her is clouded by the fact that you're a "surrogate" of the dude who set you guys up
-

Tell the Tyrone's to teach you how to play basketball and sell crack