Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tyrone friends tried to set me up today

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
It was a group of us all black people and then there was a group of 3 females so they said who you want and i said i didn't fuck with any of them but they didnt listen and tried anyway. The girl they tried to put me onto was some ugly sheboon and she laughed when she looked at me afterwards they were still talking and of the girls told one of the guys for me to come to her but at that point i was too annoyed to come over. I dont know what the do this dumb shit:feelscry:

volc...

156228956_485054386233472_4623408469548049162_n.jpg
how am I a volcel.

It was a group of us all black people and then there was a group of 3 females so they said who you want and i said i didn't fuck with any of them but they didnt listen and tried anyway. The girl they tried to put me onto was some ugly sheboon and she laughed when she looked at me afterwards they were still talking and of the girls told one of the guys for me to come to her but at that point i was too annoyed to come over. I dont know what the do this dumb shit:feelscry:
Kek why do you call your own women sheboon? Srs

Ah these fucking People sometimes, i Wonder If there is a harmonic Earth " Out there . Where People actually get what they want and everyone Supports each other without judgment and crimes.