Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone fires 15 times at a bar after getting kicked out, stacy gets hit and dies

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Looks like political correctness got her. BLM political correctness told her not to get the fuck out of there as soon as that nigga walked in lol. I have street smarts and I know to get the fuck out of certain spaces if I see thugged out black dudes or mexican dudes walk into that space. My chances of getting shot or getting caught in between some kinda argument or scuffle goes way up because thats how stats work.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvxrxTOVF0

one less whore in the world

Is the female on the thumbnail supposed to be a stacy?
Not foid worshipping but she is objectively a stacy because stacy implies high smv foid.

And obviously, the younger the foid the higher the SMV. She was 21, white, had a cute look, but also perfect sized tits (not way too big or too small).

You can tell she was a chad-chasing slut that disrespected sub-chads. Good riddance!!! She reeks of horrible attitude and entitlement!!!

Looks like political correctness got her. BLM political correctness told her not to get the fuck out of there as soon as that nigga walked in lol. I have street smarts and I know to get the fuck out of certain spaces if I see thugged out black dudes or mexican dudes walk into that space. My chances of getting shot or getting caught in between some kinda argument or scuffle goes way up because thats how stats work.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvxrxTOVF0

based black thug maxxer.
True tbh as soon as you see some bs go down and thug maxxers involved. You have to GTFO

Can't relax around blacks :feelskek:

Not foid worshipping but she is objectively a stacy because stacy implies high smv foid.

And obviously, the younger the foid the higher the SMV. She was 21, white, had a cute look, but also perfect sized tits (not way too big or too small).

View attachment 636705
"White" more like Latina passing as White - ffs Amerimutts call everything White or Black nowadays?

View attachment 636705
Looks like a Latina.

High Becky
:yes:
You can tell she was a chad-chasing slut that disrespected sub-chads. Good riddance!!! She reeks of horrible attitude and entitlement!!!
Yes. Nothing of value was lost.
I have street smarts and I know to get the fuck out of certain spaces if I see thugged out black dudes or mexican dudes walk into that space.
Smart boyo :bigbrain: High inhib thugs should be avoided at all costs. They are run on hormones and have as much self-control as chimpanzees.