Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tyrone accused of raping autistic worker-foid at McDonald’s sentenced

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Tyrin James Brown, 22, of Leander, who was charged with aggravated sexual assault of an elderly or disabled person after police said he sexually assaulted an autistic McDonald’s employee on Oct. 1. 2018 inside the restaurant’s bathroom has been sentenced to 12 years in prison after a punishment hearing Thursday.

Prosecutors were seeking a life sentence.

The victim said Brown started talking to her in the restaurant and “said ‘nasty things’ to her such as ‘I bet you have never had sex before,” the affidavit says.

Another customer interrupted the encounter and the victim walked off.

But later, after she went to clean the men’s room, knocking on the door without a response before she entered, he emerged from a stall, came up behind her, grabbed her, put his hand in her pants and penetrated her digitally, then pulled her into the stall and penetrated her again telling her to “stop resisting, you know you like it,” the affidavit says.

“The victim stated that she was scared and was crying and she kept telling the suspect to stop because she was in pain,” the affidavit says.

She was able to escape when Brown’s phone rang, and as she did Brown told her “she had ‘better not tell or I will do it again,’” the affidavit says.

Brown later found the victim on Facebook and sent her a “wave” and “a shirtless selfie,” the affidavit says.
While autistcels and non-NTcels rot, our mentalmatches are being raped or otherwise abused by NT/psychopathic thugs :feelsrope:

Last edited:
>Employee at McDonalds
Mogs me

How is autism a disability ??? Its not like down syndrome

How autistic was she? Like a headbanger or an aspie? Article doesn’t say

careermogs me, and also why havent they specified if low or high func

Source

Autists have self-awareness, and as a result the Down Syndrome unemployment rate is lower than the autistic unemployment rate.

How autistic was she? Like a headbanger or an aspie? Article doesn’t say
If she was legitimately a virgin, as digital penetration resulting in pain might suggest, then perhaps she is low-functioning, because a high-functioning autistic foid would have already been psychopath'd and had all her holes blown out.

Although autism is not as clear cut as low-functioning vs. high-functioning.

Autists have self-awareness, and as a result the Down Syndrome unemployment rate is lower than the autistic unemployment rate.

If she was legitimately a virgin, as digital penetration resulting in pain might suggest, then perhaps she is low-functioning, because a high-functioning autistic foid would have already been psychopath'd and had all her holes blown out.

Although autism is not as clear cut as low-functioning vs. high-functioning.
Funny how an autist can get a job but me, a confident non-autist cant

Funny how an autist can get a job but me, a confident non-autist cant
Companies can legally pay disabled workers less if they provide special accommodations to them, but I'm not sure if this applies here.

Muh dignity of work :lul:

Last edited:
Companies can legally pay disabled workers less if they provide special accommodations to them, but I'm not sure if this applies here.

Muh dignity of work :lul:
I might start identifying as a disabled woman. Maybe a woman will fuck me in the bathroom too

retards get more jobs than autistis ?

1537390815-1485093434-16114663-633103573540508-45354302094822219287713-n.png
In the United States, thirty-five percent of Autistic eighteen-year-olds go to college. Of those American Autistics with university diplomas, only 15 percent are employed.

In a recent survey of employment in 511 adults with DS in the USA, 30.2% were unemployed, while 56.6% were working at a paid job, 25.8% were working at a volunteer job and 2.8% were self-employed ( Kumin & Schoenbrodt 2016 ).

Downies like wageslavery while high-functioning autists are made sick by it :feelskek:

Last edited:
I wonder if they would mention if the rapist was autistic if he was the one doing the raping.

Autism is borderline a halo for females. My female counterparts got pumped and dumped with all-American form while I rotted . Make me Angry >: ^(

Good story, it sounds like those erotic stories that I read sometimes.

Tyrone strikes again with the ficki ficki

penetrated her digitally

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Did he stick a ps4 controller up her vag or what?

The same disease making you either a mad scientist iq hermit or an air guitaring mute who can't ride a bycicle makes no sense.

Bet if he was a white chad, this wouldn't be a story.

if u compare cognitive tests between "high functioning" autists and regular people, you will see why its a disibility

savants and aspergers geniuses are typically the only autists who succeed in society

he shouldn't be convicted tbh pretty sure the whore liked it

He was, "loving it"

I like how they were trying to give this guy a life sentence for raping one bitch, I could kill 3 people and not get a life sentence JFL, society truly overvalues women