Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Typical slavcel vacations

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Man this video is so true for slavcels.

When you're a slavcel, your vacations consist of traveling alone to some other shitty city in Slavlands (preferably near the sea), staying in some old hotel built in communist era, eating local junk food (from supermarkets because restaurants are too expensive) and buying some cheap fake trashy clothes. These vacations are also the highlight of your year and probably your life.

JFL at people saying Slavs should go to SEA when we can barely afford something like this in the video.

My vacation is lucky if I leave my town.

My vacation is lucky if I leave my town.

My vacation this year was leaving my communist apartment blocks and going to the tourist part of the city one time in the summer and I got mogged to oblivion by tourists.

All my vacation were just going to the baltic.

You go to the nearest EE shithole that has some sea. For Balkancels it's either Croatia, Montenegro or Bulgaria.
I mean i never left my country even. I just went to the baltic sea.

Meanwhile this is how vacations in Slavlands look like for rich foreigners, Vladislav (Slavic version of Chad) and local rich sons of corrupt elite who can afford R8 audi.

I plan to organise a trip to USA, as a truecel I feel that I need to see the capital of inceldom