Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Typical noodlewhore moment

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
You can't make this shit up :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16269735375223593.jpg
    FB_IMG_16269735375223593.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 416
  • FB_IMG_16269735421997147.jpg
    FB_IMG_16269735421997147.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 415
All race mixers must perish

Oh look! Yet another case of "why is my race dying"

20200323 151952

The hypocrisy of foids knows no limit.

At least he's a Chad. It's far more insulting for us ricecels when mayocels ascend with noodlewhores.

Every single fucking time

That dude is a chadlite and goes for noodles, why?

That dude is a chadlite and goes for noodles, why?
You guys need to stop projecting the racist female mindset onto men

Men will fuck anything that is remotely attractive on sight

The sad thing is there's "only" 2 billion of her kind while the white race is dying.

Retarded whites who only think with their dick are dooming our fucking race :feelswhat:

agreed. stacey noodles mog staceylite wh*toids and are way easier. cant blame normie whites
if urr ugly and date an asian, its fetishisation, if your chad it's a loving interracial romance. fucking done

I do. there are less white people every year. few white children born every year.

On top of that, Gen Z is majority nonwhite. On top of that ethnic whores keep marrying whites and creating half breed mutt children. Now, consider that Gen Z is less than 50% white. Which makes 25% of Gen Z white male, even if every single Gen Z whore wanted a white guy, there's not enough of them, if even 30% marry ethnics that puts the white race into near extinction territory.

I do. there are less white people every year. few white children born every year.

On top of that, Gen Z is majority nonwhite. On top of that ethnic whores keep marrying whites and creating half breed mutt children. Now, consider that Gen Z is less than 50% white. Which makes 25% of Gen Z white male, even if every single Gen Z whore wanted a white guy, there's not enough of them, if even 30% marry ethnics that puts the white race into near extinction territory.
so?

So, you don't care. That's fine, I was just venting.

Are you white or ethnic?
I'm 100% white anglo/irish/scottish according to 23 and me.

So you don't care about the global white population shrinking?

The native English/Irish population is shrinking as well. Now due to Brexit more nonwhite immigrants will come in instead of Europeans. You don't care about your native population shrinking and being replaced with nonwhites?
not really no, why would I? obviously more blacks and more crime is more annoying to deal with but other races generally are ok. i just am not really ethnocentric.

Every single fucking time
Race traitor noodlewhores need to be executed
liberating foids only benefitted chads and chadlites.
So you don't care about the global white population shrinking?

The native English/Irish population is shrinking as well. Now due to Brexit more nonwhite immigrants will come in instead of Europeans. You don't care about your native population shrinking and being replaced with nonwhites?
why tf would i care about anything if i am an incel. this is not a sjw forum.

Have it your way, all I can do is educate.
besides even though whites are less percent of western countries they are not gna go extinct anytime soon lmao there is literally hundreds of millions of them and 90% of white women want to date and marry white men. whites are gna be around for a long long time.

Bitches never act according to the words that come out of their mouths.

besides even though whites are less percent of western countries they are not gna go extinct anytime soon lmao there is literally hundreds of millions of them and 90% of white women want to date and marry white men. whites are gna be around for a long long time.
We won't go extinct for a millennia at least. But it is that most white countries have shrinking populations. The ones that don't, the US, UK, Canada, England, Germany, all would have shrinking populations if not for immigration (nonwhites). We won't go extinct yet, but our populations will be gradually replaced.

We won't go extinct for a millennia at least. But it is that most white countries have shrinking populations. The ones that don't, the US, UK, Canada, England, Germany, all would have shrinking populations if not for immigration (nonwhites). We won't go extinct yet, but our populations will be gradually replaced.
by then i think gene editing will be here and everyone will make themselves white anyway

You guys need to stop projecting the racist female mindset onto men

Men will fuck anything that is remotely attractive on sight
Or with a hole:feelsjuice: