Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

typical beta orbiting situation. we are at least better than that

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
iigz0NH.jpg

thats the whore

and the cuck

J22H1R9.jpg

DX6BSpS.jpg

they were at my gym for a few months

i stalked them on fb and hes liking and commenting every single one of her photos, sometimes with comments that only a fellow incel would understand the underlying meaning and pain

he most likely cries himself to sleep every night and then sees her in his dreams

he has not enough T to hate her or any woman so he will probably cope through his 30's when he gets hooked up with some other washed up whore-friend of her circle so he can provide for her

is he in a better situation than us? its debatable

meanwhile ive seen the fucking whore making sexual comments on some chad photo along with more than 10 other whores

they openly- dont even care that they look like sluts and are willing to share a chad, thought they would at least be subtle about it

through his 30's when he gets hooked up with some other washed up whore-friend of her circle so he can provide for her

We will NEVER get hooked up with anyone

Lefterio13 said:
iigz0NH.jpg

thats the whore

and the cuck

J22H1R9.jpg

DX6BSpS.jpg

they were at my gym for a few months

i stalked them on fb and hes liking and commenting every single one of her photos, sometimes with comments that only a fellow incel would understand the underlying meaning and pain

he most likely cries himself to sleep every night and then sees her in his dreams

he has not enough T to hate her or any woman so he will probably cope through his 30's when he gets hooked up with some other washed up whore-friend of her circle so he can provide for her

is he in a better situation than us? its debatable

meanwhile ive seen the fucking whore making sexual comments on some chad photo along with more than 10 other whores

they openly- dont even care that they look like sluts and are willing to share a chad, thought they would at least be subtle about it

WOW! feel sorry for the dude.

Ethnic+low T beta. He should just end it.

Did they travel to France toghether? Both have their pictures there.

He is easily a 5-6/10, especially if he gets rid of the nose ring.

Nagetier said:
He is easily a 5-6/10, especially if he gets rid of the nose ring.

I am pretty sure the OP is exaggerating. Normies treat girls like that all the time. Does not mean he is madly in love with her or anything.

He possibly has a crush on her but also he most likely fucks chicks now and then. He is no chad but I can easily picture a girl wanting his dick when there is nothing better available.