Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Types of Anti Incels (Rated from most to least annoying)

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
1. Normie Supreme

-Sub 8 males with a small grasp of the redpill, but reject the blackpill. They are not incel tier in regards to physical appearance, but usually possess a semi-weak jawline and an average eye area. Due to this, some of them may accept the blackpill later in life once they have experienced the truth of the blackpill first hand (due to getting cheated on or being told the truth about why they were rejected by a female). Normie Supremes are the most annoying anti-incels since they are only one tier ahead of us in the society totem pole, yet they spend their time ridiculing and bullying us on the internet and in real life. Their somewhat average physical appearance gives them a boosted set of confidence, and since they are slaves to their biology they will put us down in an attempt to feel better about themselves. Instead of outright denying that looks matter in dating, they will say "So what?" and then make fun of us for being "betas" and "pathetic". Normie Supremes have a wide variety of political idealogies, they can be alt right, conservative, or center-left. Since they are not total female-supremacists and leftists, they are classified as a different group from soyboys. Personally, they are my least favorite group of anti-incels.

2. Radical Feminist Female (RFF)

-The second most annoying type of anti-incel, they spend an unusual amount of time spreading lies and hating on incels. Due to their subconscious hatred of males who are sub-8 in appearance, they will show no restraint when targeting us. Usually, they will only accept sub-8 males who are radical feminists and see females as superior to males. Like most females, they will accept good looking males regardless of their personality and idealogy since they cannot see past their biological urges. Radical Feminists Females will lie and say that feminism is about equality, yet will state that females are better then males in a variety of areas. They will say shit like "men are trash' and spend their time on twitter and reddit fear mongering about the male gender as a whole. RFFs are typically not the best looking females, but due to male thirst they have access to chads and chad-lites. Due to their mediocre facial features and weight, they feel a sense of insecurity and will cope with this insecurity through feminism and female supremacy to make themselves feel better.

3. Soyboy

-Since a lot is already known about soyboys as a whole, I will not go in-depth about them. They are far leftist simps who see females as a group that needs to be protected, and will white-knight for them about the internet. Anyone who says anything remotely bad about females will be instantly targeted by a soyboy who is backed up by RFFs. Soyboys are typically sex starved, and have a somewhat older age. They are usually in a beta-bux relationship, and due to their brainwashing they are unable to see the logic in the blackpill. Since they are technically "in a relationship" they will see themselves as superior to incels and will attempt to draw incels away from the blackpill by stating they can "improve their personality and develop hobbies" in order to get a relationship.

4. So called "Egalitarian" Female

-Although they don't identify as radical feminists, so called "egalitarian" females hate incels with a passion. They are not as obnoxious as Radical Feminist Females and soyboys, since they spend less time on the internet making fun of us. Since they are typically better looking than radical feminist females, they have a boosted confidence, and spend more of their time being social and less time making fun of incels. Since they appeal to some males by putting a minuscule amount of effort into male issues, they can gather hordes of orbiters on the internet and in real life with ease. A lot of them also are some-what conservative, which only makes their beta-orbiter gathering abilities even higher. I only rated this group of anti-incels lower than soyboys since they spend less time hating on incels. However, they are fucking insufferable. They will lie about the true intention of the blackpill in an attmept to draw incels away from it. This serves a malicious purpose, as it leads incels into thinking that they have a chance to attract females. This will only hurt incels more, and females will continue to make fun of them behind their back.

5. Normie

-Not as committed as any of the anti-incels above, so they are the least annoying type of anti-incel. However, they are indeed the most common. They will sometimes go on reddit and the internet to browse incel-tears and r/niceguys to make fun of males who dare challenge the bluepill. Normies only have a surface view of the blackpill, and can sometimes accept some blackpills if too much bad shit pushes them over the edge. Most of the time, they act as feminists in a feeble attempt to attract feminist females. As we all know, this does not work. If you are good looking, it doesn't matter what you believe as females will flock to you. If you are not good looking, females will only want you for your money, conversation and your resources.

Last edited:
Soyboys have to be the worst. I can sympathize with the normie supremes because it's obvious they're coping hard. When they insult me, I just chuckle. Soyboys genuinely believe they are superior to us in every way, and are incapable of any discussion.

Soyboys have to be the worst. I can sympathize with the normie supremes because it's obvious they're coping hard. When they insult me, I just chuckle. Soyboys genuinely believe they are superior to us in every way, and are incapable of any discussion.

I would have rated soyboys higher, but I honestly don't even consider them as threats. They are the easiest to destroy in online debates since they are meek, and if one of them ever tried to challenge us to a fight they would lose instantly.

Nothing is worse than soyboys

SJWzs are not included. They should be.
Agreed though.

I'm gonna have to say normie on this one since i've not had a discussion about foids bad nature with any other anti incels in real life.

Soyboys r cuck

Foids are the worst. All foids.
Then comes soyboy cucks.
Then comes normies.

Easy.

- one tier ahead of us
- sub 8

What is this retarded lookism tier bullshit

Fakecel detected

Good post, but I’d rank soyboys as the worst.

Jfl if you think normies go on it/reddit or make fun of us. Most normies don’t know what the fuck an incel is. The only people hating us are the special Ed kids

IT in a nutshell