Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TwoXHoles dropping yet another brutal dickpill

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/183jhvu/worst_sex_of_my_life_trying_to_be_a_wingman_for/

So roastie and her friend go to a bar where they start making out with two guys who are brothers.

I haven’t had sex in a while and he was attractive to me, so I guess I’ll have it.
The guy was attractive, so they get to the point of having sex.
We get back to his apartment, smoke a joint, make out, and he pulls his pants down and it’s literally a micropenis. Maybe like 2-3 inches. I’m immediately turned off
Absolutely brutal. It turns out the attractive chadlite is a dicklet, so of course that's a complete turn off for roastie
He puts a condom on, trying to tell me what to do and be hot, but I was so turned off.
I get it, bitch. You were turned off. You wanted to get railed by a 7 inch thundercock instead
while I was laying on my back, he had to let me know that it was inside.
Hotdog in a hallway. Roastie couldn't even feel it
I laid there miserable
''Miserable''. Just because he had a small dick. He did everything perfectly until this moment. Remember she said the guy was attractive and they were making out and smoking joints 5 minutes ago
she goes onto tell me that she didn’t even have sex with her man, and then proceeds to make fun of how ugly my man was
Pure evil and cruelty. Even her foid friend made fun of the guy for no reason.
I’m ashamed, I’m disappointed that I couldn’t stick up for myself more, and she’s only making me feel worse.
Somehow the roastie feels like the victim here after humiliating the guy on the internet??

Remember: you can do everything right and get her in bed, but as soon as she sees you're not a 7 incher, she will fucking hate you.

There's a lot of dick between 2-3 inches and 7 inches.

having big dick is useless if ugly though so doesn't matter

Men having a micropenis is a character flaw to women. Not a biological flaw.
If you have one, you are a bad person.

having big dick is useless if ugly though so doesn't matter
There's no confidence boost to be gained from a big dick. And there are no foids willing to fuck you regardless of how ugly you are.

:feelsclown:

Having a micropenis and a big penis are basically the same thing if you think about it :feelsaww:

sex haver problems, don't care

B-b-b-but I was told size doesn't matter as long you can please the woman with your fingers or mouth. :foidSoy:

Hmm, I wonder why she did not ask him for that. Really makes you think :feelsthink::feelsthink:

it's over for sub6 inches dickcels.

Like I said, small dick is an S-tier SMV killer it even destroys chads.

The comments are literally like "sorry you had to experience that micropenis" lmao. Nobody's like "hey maybe you couldve asked him to finger you or not be such a bitch about it". Nope it's a fucking nightmare they all relate to.

And you know foids always underestimate the size too, when they say 2 or 3 inches it's more like 4 to 5 inches.

not reading that

not reading that
tl;dr dick size is what ultimately matters

The chadlite managed to get roastie in bed, they kissed, smoked joints. Then as soon as she saw he was a dicklet, she starting feeling ''miserable'' and wanted nothing to do with him.

And you know foids always underestimate the size too, when they say 2 or 3 inches it's more like 4 to 5 inches.
5 is around average so ig it must have been smaller.
Jokes on him for even trying to get laid if you have a 2 inch willy what do you expect

It’s also useless if it’s just long without any girth.
actually that depends on the girl... Some have tight deep pussies just like some have loose shallow pussies, then some have both

We get back to his apartment, smoke a joint, make out, and he pulls his pants down and it’s literally a micropenis. Maybe like 2-3 inches. I’m immediately turned off
BBC is law.

5 is around average so ig it must have been smaller.
Jokes on him for even trying to get laid if you have a 2 inch willy what do you expect
5 inches isn't average to foids. To them, average is 7. Just because 5 is average, doesn't mean foids approve. They’re hypergamous, remember?

The comments are literally like "sorry you had to experience that micropenis" lmao. Nobody's like "hey maybe you couldve asked him to finger you or not be such a bitch about it". Nope it's a fucking nightmare they all relate to.

Yeah foids are terrible at math. Plus with a 3 incher, he wouldn't even be able to rub against her thighs/gut. He was 5 at least.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/183jhvu/worst_sex_of_my_life_trying_to_be_a_wingman_for/

So roastie and her friend go to a bar where they start making out with two guys who are brothers.

Absolutely brutal. It turns out the attractive chadlite is a dicklet, so of course that's a complete turn off for roastie

I get it, bitch. You were turned off. You wanted to get railed by a 7 inch thundercock instead

''Miserable''. Just because he had a small dick. He did everything perfectly until this moment. Remember she said the guy was attractive and they were making out and smoking joints 5 minutes ago

Somehow the roastie feels like the victim here after humiliating the guy on the internet??

Remember: you can do everything right and get her in bed, but as soon as she sees you're not a 7 incher, she will fucking hate you.

i read the whole story and the way you are explaining it is completely wrong lol. She only went with that small dick guy because small dick guy brother was going with her friend. She didnt want to have sex and him having a small dick made it worse. That is the only black pill in the story you are just twisting it around.

Typical foid narcism. I hate foids so much, they are low IQ and retarded, always wanting to be the victim.

tl;dr dick size is what ultimately matters

The chadlite managed to get roastie in bed, they kissed, smoked joints. Then as soon as she saw he was a dicklet, she starting feeling ''miserable'' and wanted nothing to do with him.
foids are like combination locks: get one thing wrong, and the legs don't open.

Fucking brutal
I remember some slut told me on facebook a man with 5cm (like 1.5 inches) can pleasure a woman, i got so fucking mad fb banned me for 30 days.

All toilets want the biggest dick they can find

Jfl whores would become mega turned off at my cock like in the post if I by some miracle ended up in a situation like that. Brutal dick pill.

ITS OVER for Gigachad dicklets

All toilets want the biggest dick they can find
This is the literal truth.

The crazy thing is, it's not even that women simply DISLIKE a small penis. It's like they start feeling EXISTENTIAL DREAD when they see a man with a small penis. Like the bitch in this story basically started feeling RAPED by the dickcel just because he had a short penis.

It's absolutely fucking insane. This is the brutal truth. Women will not be able to gaslight us for longer. Even retarded normies will soon wake up. They simply cannot continue gaslighting us forever. Something is gonna give at one point.

ED produces lots of dicklets as well
its why having good health is important for males including incels

Rage inducing

Women force each other into situations due to social standing & the fear of embarrassment then blame the men.