Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two X chromosomes

More like r/ two chromosomes

Being a decent person with a good personality goes a long way.

I always find it funny when troons claim to be "lesbian"; you are a man wanting to fuck women, it's really not that difficult to understand. :lul:

The unbelievable promiscuity of the LGBTQ world is something we are not supposed to talk about. Take monkey pox as an example -- the risk factors for it are being gay and having at least as many unique sexual partners in a month as there are days.

There is no comparison between the heterosexual world from which we are excluded, and their world, which fucks anything that walks.

It is no solution, for a man to ... stop being a man. That's like saying win chess by playing checkers. You've changed the very problem presented. I will never understand trannymaxxers and the weird low-IQ shaming from those who have "ascended" that way.

Last edited:
JFL
Stoning rock

Aren't literally all the mods on that sub trannies? Doesn't surprise me lol :feelskek:.

The unbelievable promiscuity of the LGBTQ world is something we are not supposed to talk about. Take monkey pox as an example -- the risk factors for it are being gay and having at least as many unique sexual partners in a month as there are days.
And, of course, monkeypox pretty much disappeared once it got proven to spread by sexual contact while cases of children and animals with it were being reported:dafuckfeels:. Even I forgot about it before I saw a meme that reminded me of this interesting coincidence:feelskek:. They really sent it flying through that memoryhole:feelsUnreal:.

And, of course, monkeypox pretty much disappeared once it got proven to spread by sexual contact while cases of children and animals with it were being reported:dafuckfeels:. Even I forgot about it before I saw a meme that reminded me of this interesting coincidence:feelskek:. They really sent it flying through that memoryhole:feelsUnreal:.
The few isolated cases of monkeypox in children have by and large proven to be something else entirely, basically just short of a hoax. The whole thing was one of the many consequences of extreme promiscuity -- Nature's white blood cells purging the filth.

No foid privilege for foid pretenders.

The few isolated cases of monkeypox in children have by and large proven to be something else entirely, basically just short of a hoax. The whole thing was one of the many consequences of extreme promiscuity -- Nature's white blood cells purging the filth.
Interesting, thanks for the reply.

Least tranny subreddit

Ironically they don't have two x chromosomes

The few isolated cases of monkeypox in children have by and large proven to be something else entirely
Bullshit. It's faggots raping children. Happens much more frequently then they want people to know. Faggots are just disgusting degenerate men who will fuck anything.

they are baiting us to go into the tranny pipeline

r/1x1y chromosomes

trans people should be required to get their dick and balls cut off before entering female spaces

Ironically two X chromosomes taken over by people with one X chromosome.

real wa-men don't exist theory

Man i love seeing trannies triggering foids they are the best weapon and foids cant do anything

Man i love seeing trannies triggering foids they are the best weapon and foids cant do anything
I really hope trannies swarm into foid sports to make it obsolete

this is obvious , its bot

Every we stray further from God. Deluge to purge trannies when?

of course, monkeypox pretty much disappeared once it got proven to spread by sexual contact while cases of children and animals with it were being reported:dafuckfeels:. Even I forgot about it before I saw a meme that reminded me of this interesting coincidence:feelskek:. They really sent it flying through that memoryhole:feelsUnreal:.

Monkeypox is mostly spread through contact with monkeypox blisters and such I believe which is why all the gays got it first! If kids got it, it's likely because the blisters can infect blankets and other soft items.

Bullshit. It's faggots raping children. Happens much more frequently then they want people to know. Faggots are just disgusting degenerate men who will fuck anything.
Fair point...I'm more inclined to believe you than the media on this one. When the evidence started to come in, I imagine families understandably did everything they could to get out of that diagnosis. It's scary to think about, and that may be why the media let it go...of course there was plenty of other news at the time, so anyway...