Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Two weeks on Finasteride 5mg

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
My sex drive and all my desire for masturbation and sex is completely gone. I have no desire anymore. I still want a girlfriend and I imagine sex, not that I could or would enjoy it having a circumcized borderline micropenis...

I'll continue to take 5mg since it's pointless for me to have any sexual desire as an incel with a circumcized borderline micropenis.

I already want to rope so I don't care about feeling sexual desire anymore.

My sex drive and all my desire for masturbation and sex is completely gone. I have no desire anymore. I still want a girlfriend and I imagine sex, not that I could or would enjoy it having a circumcized borderline micropenis...

I'll continue to take 5mg since it's pointless for me to have any sexual desire as an incel with a circumcized borderline micropenis.

I already want to rope so I don't care about feeling sexual desire anymore.
what is this?

I don't care anymore because I am already dead at this point even if I haven't roped