Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two ugly German soldiers and a captured foid pow

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Incelwaffen victory

731IFgPVkgVvFu5euPEbk6IQDAAS-uYnuwTgQaD1jig.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/wwiipics/comments/q2uuk0/female_pow_and_german_captors/

just be wehrmacht theory

Left isn't ugly.

I want to fuck the foid

The guy in the middle is avi material for the stormfrontcels here:feelskek::feelsokman::feelsthink:.

The right guy is a Chud prototype

Guy on the right couldn't get laid in Auschwitz

This is justice for incels. Risking their lives in a literal war for a country that doesn't care about them and will never accept them. At least they got some pussy as a prize.

She knows shes fucked :feelshaha:

Image 2023 12 16 140106544

Also, look at this soy cringedditor learning about rape for the first time :feelskek: :feelskek:

What a fucking retard. ''What do they have to gain from it''??? They've been denied their entire life the warmth of a woman solely because of how they were born. And you know they're going to unleash a lifetime's worth of pent-up sexual frustration on her. JUSTICE!

Last edited:
That is truly disgusting, but how? I mean literally, physically how would they be stimulated enough to have sex with her? I have a mother a sister a wife, I have so much inbuilt respect for women I cannot fathom how they do it. Do not get me wrong, I am not naive, I know there are some psychos out there even today that do it, but what do these soldiers have to gain from it? I disagree, I do not think they did that to her. Maybe imprison her, but to use her for sex - no, she would put up such a fight anyway they couldn’t do it even if they wanted.

Last edited: