Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Two Tyrones beat currycel

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Never relax around blacks

Never relax around blacks
Yes. I avoid them and stopped taking public transportation due to niggers. Very dangerous low inhibition race. They will kill over a sandwich.

Yes. I avoid them and stopped taking public transportation due to niggers. Very dangerous low inhibition race. They will kill over a sandwich.
Sounds like an annoyance tbh. Gotta get the Kool aid. Damn humanity always making new pests you dang ol humans mi UNGA BUNGA ya yo dang ol humans be pooping shit skin humanity dang ol mang
king of the hill animation GIF

Can relate to the kid's body language. Meek and timid. Probably already has an account or will one day.

Can relate to the kid's body language. Meek and timid. Probably already has an account or will one day.
Over for him tbh. Probably also gets beat at home by low IQ poorfag shitskin parents.

They did it because of socioeconomic reasons :feelsaww:

Ngl I hope the currycel buys a gun and goes ape mode on them(in roblox).

Hope he realises its beyond over for him, like these Tyrone are going to be fucking prime pussy while he rots and studymaxxes at best.

@curryfool thoughts on this video & on african-american folks?
Why does he keep eating when clearly those two are up in his face like that? :feelstastyman:

He seems autistic, kinda like me. :fuk:

Hope he realises its beyond over for him, like these Tyrone are going to be fucking prime pussy while he rots and studymaxxes at best.
Curries rarely go ER. They are primed to accept extreme abuse from birth. Their parents abuse them, school abuses them, others abuse them. Over
Why does he keep eating when clearly those two are up in his face like that? :feelstastyman:

There is no winning for him. If he attacked them or defended himself, his low IQ curry shitskin parents will blame him. Over for him

maby he was scared n tried to take their attention off of him by breaking eye contact n looking away :feelsbadman:

Curries rarely go ER. They are primed to accept extreme abuse from birth. Their parents abuse them, school abuses them, others abuse them. Over
@curryfool is this true? :fuk:

maby he was scared n tried to take their attention off of him by breaking eye contact n looking away :feelsbadman:

@curryfool is this true? :fuk:
Yes, unfortunately. Was raised the same. As a currycel, you get used to abuse, it's all you experience anyway.

There is no winning for him. If he attacked them or defended himself, his low IQ curry shitskin parents will blame him. Over for him
That's cos we are so low T, the average black strengthmogs a gymcelled curry.

Gandhi cursed us the most. I wish the British took over India and raped all our women. Stupid passificist was so low T that the British felt like killing him would be like killing a starving homeless beggar so instead they doomed us through attrition, let whole of India to rot and suffer through our own incompetence because we are so fucking useless. :feelsmage:

That's cos we are so low T, the average black strengthmogs a gymcelled curry.

Gandhi cursed us the most. I wish the British took over India and raped all our women. Stupid passificist was so low T that the British felt like killing him would be like killing a starving homeless beggar so instead they doomed us through attrition, let whole of India to rot and suffer through our own incompetence because we are so fucking useless. :feelsmage:
It's over for our pathetic race. Nothing can be dome anymore. Just gotta accept the abuse and the suffering.

If I was the currycel, I would bash both of their heads in. Kinda pisses me off how no one helped in the video either.

If I was the currycel, I would bash both of their heads in. Kinda pisses me off how no one helped in the video either.
The currycel has shit DNA and muscles. He probably couldn't do shit even if he tried. Genetically inferior trash. His parents likely abuse him too as do most curry parents. Training the curry from young to accept abuse and pain.

the dude probably suffered brain damage from that, he could of legit ended up a veggie from those blows
fucking niggers those faggots should be skinned alive

the dude probably suffered brain damage from that, he could of legit ended up a veggie from those blows
fucking niggers those faggots should be skinned alive
Nothing will happen sadly. At best the nigs will get a 3 day suspension. Continue to bully the curry. The curry might even be punished even though he just did nothing depending on the school's policies. And the Curry's parents will be angry at him when he goes home being injured and further abuse, likely verbally.

Nothing will happen sadly. At best the nigs will get a 3 day suspension. Continue to bully the curry. The curry might even be punished even though he just did nothing depending on the school's policies. And the Curry's parents will be angry at him when he goes home being injured and further abuse, likely verbally.
thats brutal fucking hell
this shits why i hate these fucking niggers, theyre primitive fucks who are more ape than human

Then they cry when I call them niggers. But it's ok to mock indians right. Fucking niggers and liberals

Hope the curry meets them anothER time in the future

poor currycel - cannot say what I want to say because I ll be banned then

glad there are no niggers in germany, as long as you are muslim the arabs and turks dont beat you up

Last edited:
I can relate too. If you are a parent with a meek and timid kid you need to to do something asap and teach them to fight when they are young.

based

Lmao, what a bitch. I don't give a guck, I spent years around blacks, once you show fear it's over, best lessons I ever got were from blacks and pack mentality.

Lmao, what a bitch. I don't give a guck, I spent years around blacks, once you show fear it's over, best lessons I ever got were from blacks and pack mentality.
Self defense laws in my state are shit also I am 5'5 in addition to being a curry. Why should I take risk, that I can avoid?

are you sure he is curry? He looks kinda Mexican.

I really hate niggers and they should be quarantined back in Africa.

are you sure he is curry? He looks kinda Mexican.
Now that you mention it he kinda does have that Mexican look to him.

Anyway, it's amazing how people will always defend BLM and talk shit about curries, but when shit like this (which occurs way more often than Blacks being killed by police) happens, no one has anything to say about it.

You can talk about 13/51. You can talk about how Black males are usually the aggressors and typically are the number one suspects in cases of other young Black men dying (read being shot and killed). But nope. Nothing, nada zero. They're poor victims who need sympathy and curries should be mocked and derided no matter what. despite that fact that they've been here for less than half the time that Blacks have and already leapfrogged them in terms of socioeconomic status/income/influence and political/corporate positions.

JFL at this clown world.