Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Two teens suspended for 'bullying' 15-year-old who jumped to her death in front of train after 'video of her group sex with four football players was

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
nothing of value was lost

Women be like "you go girl, be a slut, there's nothing to be ashamed of :foidSoy:"

Then they're found out as sluts and rope :feelswhere:

If people were bullying me about fucking some foid I'd be like, yeah I did it, so? Whoever doesn't have any sin throw the first rock.

I felt bad until I read the entire title. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also, Tottenville? More like Thottenville.

C45C8246 2FA8 4F0D 8EA6 49D482C75E11

God damn I click on the link just to read the article and then I'm forced to turn off ad block just to read it but when I do I'm spammed with ads to the point my computer takes a minute to load it in and keeps struggling to go down the page.:feelsseriously:
I know I have a shitty HDD and not a cool kid SSD but come on that should not even be legal.

No wonder everyone just reads the title and nothing else now a days, because its fucking impossible to read the shit normally.

This poor girl was called a slut. :forcedsmile:
She was a slut ! :forcedsmile:

This is from 2012 BTW. Almost a decade ago. Brutal, I was around the same age but instead I rotted. Brutal incel versus degenerate moment.

imagine that being enough to go kill urself over :feelsautistic:

they're Chads so the only thing that happens to them is suspension

Dam she's ugly, racemixing is almost always a bad idea

And ITcels say it doesn't happen when we say that teen foids get fucked by the football team. :feelshaha:

she kinda ugly ngl :feelsjuice:

15 y.o. is an innocent girl :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

she was bullied because of her actions, not because of who she was and her appearance, she got railed by 4 chads and she was ridiculed for being a slut.

if she wasnt a slut she doesnt get the hate and the ridiculing

she was depressed because she thought she could be a slut and be promiscuous for free with no judgement and noone calling her out

she simply couldnt handle the fall out of her being a slut it getting around and the gossip

I just love when trash takes itself out

nothing of value was lost

no pity for this slut :forcedsmile:

ohhh nooo a heckin womanerino died!!!!! She wuz just an innicient little girl!!!!!!!!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

This poor girl was called a slut. :forcedsmile:
She was a slut ! :forcedsmile:

This is from 2012 BTW. Almost a decade ago. Brutal, I was around the same age but instead I rotted. Brutal incel versus degenerate moment.

15 y.o. is an innocent girl :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

she was bullied because of her actions, not because of who she was and her appearance, she got railed by 4 chads and she was ridiculed for being a slut.

if she wasnt a slut she doesnt get the hate and the ridiculing

she was depressed because she thought she could be a slut and be promiscuous for free with no judgement and noone calling her out

she simply couldnt handle the fall out of her being a slut it getting around and the gossip
GOOD RİDDANCE WHORE :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

The meme describes itself.

article-2223133-15AEBA0F000005DC-729_634x636.jpg

She would rope at the first day of isolation incels suffer, disgusting whores... :feelswhat:

Stories like this make me have a reason to live

lol, while virgins on reddit cry about pedophilia, 15yo girls are giving their pussies to the whole football team in their schools. good riddance to that whore.

Debased whores like her deserve to be honor-killed, but she saved everyone the trouble and did it herself :feelsjuice:

Good riddance. An only good whore is a dead one.
Shows how privileged femoids really are.

Girl, it's 2021. Literally every 2nd girl has group sex with 4 men. What's the big deal.

No reason to kys yourself :feelsLSD:

Why did they do that knowing that if it surfaced it would be enough to make them kill themselves?

Girls as young as 13 want cock. maybe younger tbh

Fuck her and fuck those ugly niggers that fucked her.:soy:

Plenty of you ethnic guys and other forum goers here probably lived around or near her at the time all of this happened and any one of you would’ve made a good loyal and loving boyfriend for her to have.:feelsbadman:

One of you would’ve got to ascend and be out of your pain as an incel and due to your loyal and kind nature unlike the Chads and subhumans that she ultimately did chase, you would’ve also ended her pain by giving her someone she could actually depend on for the rest of her life for love and support and maybe even building a family with but nooooooo!:feelsBox:

She chose to instead degrade herself in a public shitter with a bunch of nigger monkeys.:feelstrash:

Again I say fuck her and good riddance.:lasereyes:

Hope the coons get locked up and branded as pedophile child rapists and end up becoming cellies with booty bandits of similar caliber and notoriety to the ones ex prisoner Jay Williams talks about in his youtube videos such as Dawg a.k.a Barbie Doll, Tree Top and Jingaling.:feelsree:

I´m not saddened by this event. Guilt is important to control the sexuality of women

If a 15 year old is having group sex with 4 people they should be made fun of.

when a girl ropes because everyone bullies her for having sex, everyone feels bad and sorry. when a man ropes because everyone bullies him for not having sex, nobody gives a fuck. double standards

She was slut shamed by her foid peers, but reddit says nobody should be slut shamed, so why isn't there a reddit hate mob forming around the holes who bullied this slut for opening her holes to four football players?

Reddit needs to be EMP'ed from orbit.

I hope she gets gangraped in hell for eternity
Article 2223133 15AEBA0F000005DC 729 634x636

Even before their deaths whores can't stop their attention seeking behavior. They'll post shit like this to get validation from Chads and simps.

Last edited:
To all of the bluepiller faggots lurking, the same thing that happened to this dead bitch is being done to your oneitis right now.

r/mademesmile

at least she had the decency to commit suicide upon recognizing guilty and consequences of her actions.

Last edited: