Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Two sub4 incels in denial try to educate a 1/10 fatcel about dating girls

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
jfl wtf is this? so a guy named The Darkman 430 educates Joseph8276 about girls and how to get girls. but this is laughable shit.

if you look at Joseph8276, he's a fat as hell 1/10 incel and he's in his mid 20s in the videos but looks 13. he's a KHHV with autism. the epitome of a truecel. never began for him

now there's The Darkman 430 and his friend too. they both are sub5 but do mog Joseph. Darkman is fat and looks like a nerd, definitely a 3/10. and his friend is 21 (i'm serious) but looks 50. he already lost half his hair at 21 and has a belly that a 50 year old man has and aged too quickly. i think he admitted he never had a gf. he's a 3/10. he'd be a 4 if he was 50.

LOL

Those dudes need to lose weight.

Actually, doesn't matter, they'd still be incel. They should just rope

These guys need to pull up a chair at our table and stop being so bluepilled

This has to be satire :feelskek: :feelskek:

All 3 of these guys are virgins

fat humans are scum

“Looks don’t matter but I’m not into fat women”
JFL, a new level of black pill deniers
As a man, you can’t afford to be fat. You totally can as a foid though.

Intergalactic level delusion.

LOL @ these idiots! They likely wouldn't even have a shot at a 40 year old 1/10 roastie who smokes three packs a day living in a trailer park in Alabama.

Good for a laugh though. :feelskek:

LOL @ these idiots! They likely wouldn't even have a shot at a 40 year old 1/10 roastie who smokes three packs a day living in a trailer park in Alabama.

Good for a laugh though. :feelskek:
These guys are like IT but less annoying

It isn’t satire

That moment when you realize that all those 3 dudes mog you to oblivion at so many levels. At least they can speak English without an accent and their voices are quite deep.
It's over.

That moment when you realize that all those 3 dudes mog you to oblivion at so many levels. At least they can speak English without an accent and their voices are quite deep.
It's over.
I think many here mog them

how do you do fellow chads

God damn this incel is so fucking obese

fatcel is volcel.

@Personalityinkwell rate

I was just watching Darkman's reaction to Oreoman a couple days ago :feelskek: . The level of cope these boys are on is through the roof, amusing at first to watch but very depressing when you think what these guys are going thru:feelsbadman:

His black friend is really 21?
Intergalactic level delusion.

I was just watching Darkman's reaction to Oreoman a couple days ago :feelskek: . The level of cope these boys are on is through the roof, amusing at first to watch but very depressing when you think what these guys are going thru:feelsbadman:

His black friend is really 21?
His black friend is 21 yes but looks 50
they are 1/10
Joseph8276 never began for him. He was born to be an incel

He doesn’t look ugly to me. He just has a funny beard

Bare in mind, the upper eyelid exposure as well. But then and again, some low tier normies do have it.

Bare in mind, the upper eyelid exposure as well. But then and again, some low tier normies do have it.
He mogs the guys shown on this thread

very brutal thread
it's over for them and it's over for me