Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two roasties are falsely accusing somebody of rape and people are buying it

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm hoping you guys can go and report this frauded petition: https://www.change.org/p/sony-tell-the-music-industry-weknow-and-it-s-not-ok 

Context: two roasties are trying to ruin a man's career and practically his life. They have been stalking and harrassing him for years, and there's no end in sight. To this day, they are still stalking and harrassing him, spreading lies about him, slandering him; they've successfully made sure that, thanks to the #MeToo craze, his band got booted from Warner Bros Music, now, with their new-found confidence thanks to gullible people, they are hoping Sony will be buying these false allegations so they drop his band, and for venues to disallow his band from playing; which means he can't make a living for himself. I can't stand the fact that men are always immediately guilty of whatever crime they've been accused of in this society. The roasties have provided zero proof of the crime he's supposedly committed, but he's at least taken the step to lawyer up to end all this slandering. These roasties are seriously crazy bitches.

It's too late for him now

He's fucked for life

Kim please just nuke us already!

Of course the cucks will believe the false accusations just because they are women.

Their supporters are literally just like cucktears. I hope you guys have reported the petition in the very least. @Tellem--T @/pol/cel @jockcel @atomic ace pugg @Themisterpepsi

Their supporters are literally just like cucktears. I hope you guys have reported the petition in the very least.  I'd appreciate it if you could help out a bit, it only takes a few seconds to do. @/pol/cel @jockcel @Themisterpepsi

Tellem--T said:
The end is near brother

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Of course the cucks will believe the false accusations just because they are women.

Holy crap I feel so bad for this guy. May Allah have mercy on him.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Jockcel said:
Kim please just nuke us already!
This 100%
a-virgin-nigger said:
Holy crap I feel so bad for this guy. May Allah have mercy on him.

Me too. He's been bettering his life; he's had to deal with a lot of hardships. The only way he can survive is through performing and making music, otherwise he's going to end up homeless. I hope you two have also reported the petition.

Feminists want to destroy all sub-Chad men.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Feminists Women want to destroy all sub-Chad men.

Fixed that for you.

Cynistic said:
Fixed that for you.

Well yeah, but feminism is the movement that is publicly pursuing these campaigns to destroy men. All women are feminists, it's nothing more than their desire to gain more and more power. Patriarchy is the only thing that can suppress and defeat them.

Women: falsely accuse a man of rape
Every woman in the world: “lol his life is ruined, this is soo good. You sass girl you got your money boo”

Solitarian_Walker said:
Feminists want to destroy all sub-Chad men.
Cynistic said:
Solitarian_Walker said:
Feminists Women want to destroy all sub-Chad men.
Fixed that for you.
Solitarian_Walker said:
Cynistic said:
Fixed that for you.
Well yeah, but feminism is the movement that is publicly pursuing these campaigns to destroy men. All women are feminists, it's nothing more than their desire to gain more and more power. Patriarchy is the only thing that can suppress and defeat them.
Varg said:
Women: falsely accuse a man of rape
Every woman in the world: “lol his life is ruined, this is soo good. You sass girl you got your money boo”

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I lost 2 followers on Twitter (as of now; expect this number to rise) for calling out those two roasties. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! I hope you boyos reported that petition. If not then do it now.....there's still some hope.