Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two Rednecks Murder Tall Normalfag in Broad Daylight After Normalfag’s Girlfriend Tells Them They Won’t Shoot

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Alea Jacta Est
★★

Miller and his son, Michael, both stood accused of the Sept. 1, 2018, murder of neighbor, Aaron Howard. Michael Miller was found not guilty late Thursday.
“We had thrown out a twin mattress in a dumpster in our alley a few days before the shooting,” Box said. “You have to have the mattress in the dumpster or they will not haul it away.” That morning, Box and Howard were in the back yard when they saw the mattress was on their property. Howard tossed it back in the dumpster. Box said that’s when Johnnie Miller came to the alley, pulled the mattress out of the dumpster and tossed it back on Howard’s property. Howard told Miller to put it back in the dumpster. Miller cursed at Howard and told him he wasn’t going to do that, Box said. “That’s when Johnnie (Miller) pulled a pistol out of his shorts,” she said. Box noted that Howard’s nieces and nephews had been with them in the back yard. “Aaron goes into pappa bear mode,” Box said. “A man has just pulled a gun on his wife, his brother, his nieces and nephews.”

When a tall man is aggressive: pappa bear mode
When a short man is aggressive: Napoleon complex

:feelskek::feelshaha:

He faced five to 99 years or life in prison, with a possible fine of up to $10,000. Ultimately, no fine was imposed with the 14 year sentence. Johnnie Miller will have to serve seven years before he is eligible for parole.
The jury found Miller guilty late Thursday in the case. His son, Michael Miller, was found not guilty by the same jury.
Howard's former girlfriend, Kara Box Montean, was called to the stand to talk about the meaning of Howard's loss to her.

"When you lose a partner, absolutely everything in your life changes," Montean said. "I lost my best friend. I didn't know how to navigate this new normal. It's still difficult."

Montean said she suffers fom PTSD from the shooting and still has nightmares. She said she takes medication daily as a result.

She said Howard was able to attend his son, Tim's, graduation, but not his daughter's and he will never meet his grandson.

"We'll never get married...we were engaged," she said. "I can't even take the trash out at my own house."

Montean said she misses Howard every day.

"Aaron could be aggressive, but that's not all he was. He was loveable. He was kind and he was funny."
E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

KTAB-TV reported that according to testimony during this week’s trial, the father and son argued back and forth with Howard, and Howard’s friend handed him a baseball bat. Johnnie Miller first shot Howard in the forearm, and Howard threw the bat. Johnnie then shot Howard twice more and Michael Miller shot him in the back of the head, according to video shown in court. During closing arguments Thursday afternoon, KTAB-TV reported, the defense asked the jury to walk in the Millers’ shoes. A defense attorney showed Howard’s bat to the jurors, reminding them that Howard was 6 feet 7 inches tall and known to have an explosive temper.
The state acknowledged Aaron Howard was swinging a baseball bat, but contends it was never within striking distance of the pair.

You can't even defend yourself when a 6'7 tallfag known for being aggressive who's been threatening you with death multiple times charges at you with a baseball bat. :lul:

The first witness for the defense called was United States Postal Service mail carrier, Angel Montelongo. Just days before Howard was killed, he confronted Montelongo who was delivering mail, accusing him of “looking in his daughter’s window.” The confrontation escalated to the point where Montelongo locked himself in his mail truck and called his supervisor, who could hear Howard screaming and threatening him.
Neighbors from Don Juan Street testified about incidents they witnessed while Howard was living at the Don Juan home including a physical fight between Campbell and Howard and one between Howard and former girlfriend, Kara Box Montean.

City Marshal Bill Whitley testified about Howard’s confrontation with Josh Mares, the code compliance officer Howard had previously threatened. Whitley said at the end of one telephone conversation he had with Howard about the incident, Howard thanked him for the call and asked him to apologize to Mares.

Former Code Compliance employee Megan Baker told the court about harassing calls from Howard in 2014, where he made threats towards code officers, but not directly at her.

Sweetwater resident, Christina Enriquez, told the court about an encounter she had with Howard at a retail store that led to Howard’s subsequent arrest.

Dude I LOVE the rednecks responses:

"I'm GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" :chad:

"I doubt it" :feelzez:

if he was a 5'7'' manlet the foid would've popped champagne to celebrate his death

Dude I LOVE the rednecks responses:

"I'm GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" :chad:

"I doubt it" :feelzez:
Iconic incel duo.

D613c4ff fca9 42d6 add3 5c7446b7cdd5 Combine

"If you come within three foot of me, I'm going to kill ya." :feelzez:

"You're not gonna shoot muh husband." :foidSoy:

"SHOOT ME!!!!" :soy:

[Proceeds to get shot and killed]

Also, Miller did a service to the community. I was a shame the "papa bear" reproduced twice before he could be put down.

Damn, I always wondered where I saw that clip.

Also, Miller did a service to the community. I was a shame the "papa bear" reproduced twice before he could be put down.
The Howard faggot had literally gone off on COMPLETE STRANGERS FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES in the past. This time, he was faced with a guy who had nothing to lose. He provoked him, cursed at and threatened him more than a dozen times, and literally charged him with a baseball bat. Fucker got what he deserved. Fuck around and find out.

It's funny he really thought he had plot armor because he was 6'7. :lul: Now he's −6'.
Damn, I always wondered where I saw that clip.
Is this case/video famous? I just found it randomly on WPD.

Based good ole' boys. We need more brocels like that. The 14 year sentence is bullshit and the Stacy lied her ass off. But the video is funny.... At the first sight of danger she ran and left her chad for dead. So much for loyalty...

Good riddance, he should've shot that bitch as well

His attitude made his execution inevitable.