Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two prime stacies ended up getting up and sitting on a different bench because of me

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I was at this marketplace in cuckronto where I went to get some food because they have lots of good food there. Problem is, there's lots of stacies walking around there dressed like sluts, wearing very wacky revealing clothing. Those types of girls are chad only in my city.

I was eating my burrito next to these prime stacies that were sitting on the bench in front of me and I started glancing at them very quickly so they didn't notice because i wanted to see whar they look like.

After a bit they got up and sat on a different bench around 20 feet away. Thing is I look like I'm a serial killer with my bushy beard, and the black clothes I always wear. These foids were so disgusted by my presence that they had to sit on a different bench.

Thing is my city, Toronto is super brainwashed by the media and feminism, I've even heard my MALE cousin from here talk about the feminist term "toxic masculinity" and I told him after that that men need that to survive. We also had one of the biggest incel attacks happen here, at a place near my old area where I went all the time. So people here hate and have the wrong idea about incels.

Last edited:
I was at this marketplace in cuckronto where I went to get some food because they have lots of good food there.

I was eating my burrito next to these prime stacies that were sitting on the bench in front of me and I started glancing at them very quickly so they didn't notice because i wanted to see whar they look like.

After a bit they got up and sat on a different bench around 20 feet away. Thing is I look like I'm a serial killer with my bushy beard, and the black clothes I always wear. These foids were so disgusted by my presence that they had to sit on a different bench.

Thing is my city, Toronto is super brainwashed by the media and feminism, I've even heard my MALE cousin from here talk about the feminist term "toxic masculinity" and I told him after that that men need that to survive. We also had one of the biggest incel attacks happen here, at a place near my old area where I went all the time. So people here hate and have the wrong idea about incels.
Eugh, Toronto :feelsUgh:. How is it like over there, especially in a hot season like this? There are just too many skin revealing feminist whores and liberal faggots over there. You need to get out from the GTA while you still can.

Eugh, Toronto :feelsUgh:. How is it like over there, especially in a hot season like this? There are just too many skin revealing feminist whores and liberal faggots over there. You need to get out from the GTA while you still can.
Highest housing prices in the world, libtards, hippies and IT looking fags everywhere, police everywhere, degenerate hood black neighbourhoods separated by major highways from the other more rich neighborhoods (kinda based), crackheads and homeless people everywhere, dirty ass streets that smell like complete shit from the sewers and polluted air and nasty looking apartment buildings, we even have our own shitty rap music that everyone listens to. There's a lot of people like that and they act like they are the toughest person they know.

Highest housing prices in the world, libtards, hippies and IT looking fags everywhere, police everywhere, degenerate hood black neighbourhoods separated by major highways from the other more rich neighborhoods (kinda based), crackheads and homeless people everywhere, dirty ass streets that smell like complete shit from the sewers and polluted air and nasty looking apartment buildings, we even have our own shitty rap music that everyone listens to. There's a lot of people like that and they act like they are the toughest person they know.
Most of them are pussies that can't even 1v1 and have to stay with a mob to fight. You are spot on with the shitty rap music. Another thing I hate is the lingo talk they use over there that makes them sound retarded. Too many young couples walking down the street as well :feelsohgod:. I don't know how you're still alive leafbro, I just can't spend one day living in that hellhole.

Should've definitely moved and sit right at the other bench they sat at

You should have followed them.

@TheDarkEnigma