Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two pajeet brothers kill whole family and themselves because they didn't like how the show "The Office" ended

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
“The first and most important show we watched was ‘The Office’,” Farhan wrote in the note that started, “Hey everyone, I killed myself and my family.”
“Hey everyone, I killed myself and my family.”

LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's what lack of pussy or a future does to a nigga. We will se many more (subhuman) men getting crazy in the coming years.

Based doublepost

brutal this is what inceldom and curryceldom has done to my curry brethren

There's no way this is real. OMG!!! I can't stop laughing

the beatings will continue...
until morale improves

allen-murder-suicide-51.jpg

Brutal, two truecels

I saw this. JFL. Shitskin exterminator brothers

soyciety will still do nothing to make things even slightly better for men.

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts ?

“If I killed myself, they would be miserable. They would spend the rest of their lives feeling guilt, despair, and a multitude of other adjectives that mean sad.

“Instead of having to deal with the aftermath of my suicide, I could just do them a favor and take them with me. None of us would ever have to feel sad ever again,” he wrote.

However, he also admitted, “If I’m going to die, I might as well get some attention.”

LOL GIGA BASED NGL. He didnt want his family to be depressed so they took their family with them.

kinda selfish tho but oh well shit happens lmao.

They wouldve started a worldwar if they saw how GOT ended :feelskek:

He had a gf, money, and was successful in school. He was just mentally fucked by chemical depression and treated like a freak and fed shitty pills for it instead of receiving actual help.

Last edited:

View attachment 431189

LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's what lack of pussy or a future does to a nigga. We will se many more (subhuman) men getting crazy in the coming years.

Holy fucking shit what a mad lad.

Can't say I blame them

yes he says so in the note that you all dnt rd
I was gonna say he was pretty based, but now I think he's just another darktriad asshole

He had a gf, money, and was successful in school. He was just mentally fucked by chemical depression and treated like a freak and fed shitty pills for it instead of receiving actual help.
mogs brutally

“If I killed myself, they would be miserable. They would spend the rest of their lives feeling guilt, despair, and a multitude of other adjectives that mean sad.

“Instead of having to deal with the aftermath of my suicide, I could just do them a favor and take them with me. None of us would ever have to feel sad ever again,” he wrote.

However, he also admitted, “If I’m going to die, I might as well get some attention.”

LOL GIGA BASED NGL. He didnt want his family to be depressed so they took their family with them.

kinda selfish tho but oh well shit happens lmao.
Not selfish he thought about them he didn't want them to go through any pain. Based. May all of them rest in piece

Hmm, all that for a shitty sitcom on television? Well, I guess the saying is true, when people really lose it they don't really need a reason to kill others, they simply just do. It was either kill in the name of a shitty sitcom on television or kill because somebody burned their morning toast in a toaster one day, any reason at all would suffice eventually.

Last edited:
The Office ended years ago though

Now the office actor will say NO GOD NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Users here say they don't want to commit suicide because it'll make their family sad... these two curry truecels decide to just take their family along for the ride JFL

9A7CE47B 9ED8 4585 9520 602C97FDC059

“Show bobs and bagen, or I shoot you”
Well there are worse reasons to kill your family over.

Tv shows rot yur brain, some faster than others

It wasn't because of "The Office", it was because they're ethnic.
@tehgymcel420

Yeah they only did it because there is something wrong with them mentally or some crap. As the other guy up here said he had a gf and honestly off of looks alone I don’t see any real reason for them to do that but then again who knows what was going on.

Yeah they only did it because there is something wrong with them mentally or some crap. As the other guy up here said he had a gf and honestly off of looks alone I don’t see any real reason for them to do that but then again who knows what was going on.
Looks like he was taking jew pills

He had a gf so he was a normie scum, but his brother was a truecel.

Proof that Jew television affects all races, not just us mayocels

View attachment 431189

Watching TV is cucked nowadays. You pay money to have ads thrown at you and liars spew bullshit. Where's the value? You even have to pay for the device used to have them lie to you.

Users here say they don't want to commit suicide because it'll make their family sad... these two curry truecels decide to just take their family along for the ride JFL

1617734707875-png.431189

@Transcended Trucel, this is exactly how my curry classmate with blonde GF looked like except he had much darker skin. :shock:

1617734707875-png.431189

@Transcended Trucel, this is exactly how my curry classmate with blonde GF looked like except he had much darker skin. :shock:
He got lucky due to highschool NT just be first game. He will probably not be able to replicate these results in college and definitely not past college. As foids become more aware of their value by then