Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Two options

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
One: rope and wait for the atoms in your body to come together in the same way in an unimaginable amount of time
Two: suffer

was I ever given a choice to live a happy life

No, you were not

No, you were not
tbh. No one chooses what kind of life he was born to live.

Something noteworthy about normalfags' concern with "consent" is that few ever pause to consider whether a person can consent to being born. Of course, he can't. And when this same person, thrust into life through no choice of his own, finds his life unbearable and wishes to end it, he's discouraged at every turn. He's called selfish and a coward, or he's told that he's "in need of help". People who have children, however, receive no such criticism.

Something noteworthy about normalfags' concern with "consent" is that few ever pause to consider whether a person can consent to being born. Of course, he can't. And when this same person, thrust into life through no choice of his own, finds his life unbearable and wishes to end it, he's discouraged at every turn. He's called selfish and a coward, or he's told that he's "in need of help". People who have children, however, receive no such criticism.
Yes I agree, freedom is a meme at the end of the day. People not only can't choose being born, but they also can't choose the way that they were born.
So what are u going to do if your son is going to be born with multiple diseases and personality disorders by god knows why? In a reasonable society his life would have to be ended as quick as possible so he doesn't have to endure pain and humiliation for literally all his life and be a laughing stock for normies, but here we are.

One: rope and wait for the atoms in your body to come together in the same way in an unimaginable amount of time
Two: suffer

was I ever given a choice to live a happy life
I have a third but it only exists for me.

Normies will never understand us.