Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two old hags womansplaining Incels...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Pretty LULZY...I don't think they are aware that a significant amount of the feeeamayle population simply WILL NOT even consider dating men below a certain height...let alone fuck them. Not to mention that once women fuck a better looking guy it ruins the hopes of their looksmatch getting them, or that feemayle making more in salary automatically resets the amount they expect their signifcant other male to earn (rather out-earn them). Or how SOCIAL MEDIA DATING APPS have restructured how feeamayles seek a partner.

So much to say @FACEandLMS really needs to go on one of these shows and correct these people.

EDIT: @20:00 "How does one identify an incel in public??" MEGALULZ

Anyway, its pretty funny to hear these women talk about incels like a biologists would talk about a virus.

First question "Do they all need to be arrested?" lol

They need to get spanked.

news foids be like : "call me old fashioned, tom, but I like to get paid for sitting on a chair and talking, and men should buy me shit and dinners
and sub8 SMV man should work for starvation salaries as long as they don't interact with us, and in that case send them to jail"

"Mostly white young men" stupid bitches have no idea what they are talking about.

Understanding incel
Made by roasties
:waitwhat:

A foid explaining inceldom is like a rich person explaining what it’s like to be poor.

99a

The so called expert and the interviewer both have never even heard of hypergamy (15:00).

JFL at mainstream media.

Those women are beautiful. I wold have sex with them (and brag about it). I am probably TWENTY years older than them.

she nailed the incel condition without trying around the 20 min mark talking about what men can do to be successful in life is very limited while women have many more advantages in todays culture.

"Mostly white young men" stupid bitches have no idea what they are talking about.

Lol no kidding clueless twats, most incels are ethnic, these lefty types cant deal with this fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back