Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two of the most ridiculous copes i've ever heard in my opinion.

RadicalSteez

RadicalSteez

Greycel
#1: "Just hit the gym bro, lift weights bro."

This advice is a very ridiculous cope. I mean, would you really want to gymmaxx for a 4/10 low tier becky? I don't think so. Once you gymmaxx, and get foids, what's next? Exactly. This sentence is a very annoying sentence to hear, especially in my case. I am a kidcel, and If i were to end up gymmaxxing, i'd just be like how Spongebob in that one episode where he went to the beach and got ripped. We also have to take height into consideration, if your below 5'10 (I'm 5'7) hitting the gym will practially do nothing, toilets will still treat you like garbage, Another thing I must note is race, If your an ethiniccel, just know that ALSO won't work because these toilets will treat you like dogshit EVEN if your gymmaxxed if your not a 6'4 white jawline chad. This advice is pure cope.

#2: "Join a club/class where there are alot of women! You'll definitely get something teehee!"

Ok, this advice is PURE cope, especially for all of us brocels. I'm just gonna say right now, if you are below sub8, these foids will literally ignore and treat you like shit, you will literally become the laughingstock of whatever club/class it is. An example I'd like to give was in my senior year, there was an art club, and I was literally the only dude there, I kid you not, NO FOID talked to me during this time. I did approach this foid but it was very awkward small talk and yeah. But I can promise you right now, If I was a Chad, I would be worshipped by every foid in that club, but nope, I was nothing but a ghost to these hoes. If you are not chad and join a club by taking this advice, Just know, your gonna be treated as a ghost. DON'T TAKE THIS ADVICE UNLESS YOUR CHAD.

it's good advice if ur HTN+

water.is/tales-from-the-graynigger-slums

Alright GrAY, If you can get at least a low tier becky, then you're fakecel. We have three brocels in this bitch that are all gymbros, including officers as well, and they all remained incels anyway.

Alright GrAY, If you can get at least a low tier becky, then you're fakecel. We have three brocels in this bitch that are all gymbros, including officers as well, and they all remained incels anyway.
i'm not a fakecel, these hoes dont want kidcels

Go to a club to get rejected by every girl there theory

GRAYPOSTING will be banned in 2 weeks DNR.