Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two of my subordinate staffs are having an affair

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
These fucks are already married with kids and here I am still single. :lul::lul:

The only hierarchy that matters is the looks one.

I would get evidence and blackmail them. But if they're your subordinates I don't know what you'd blackmail them for....

Alternatively just use it as an excuse to give them bad performance reviews. :feelsEhh:

Alternatively just use it as an excuse to give them bad performance reviews. :feelsEhh:
Holy shit, the financial year is ending and I have to give performance reviews fuck :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Humans are fucking awful, I tell ya.

You should somehow spill the beans to everyone and ruin their lives

You should somehow spill the beans to everyone and ruin their lives
It seems people already know and the guy is getting transferred. Even his wife came to our boss urging him to speed his transfer to seperate him from his lover.

It seems people already know and the guy is getting transferred. Even his wife came to our boss urging him to speed his transfer to seperate him from his lover.
Lol, not much of an affair if everyone already knows about it.

that's just sad

Married with children and it’s STILL not enough for them, they still need to cheat. I’d happily take one lifelong partner who loved me. Degenerates.

Their greed holds no barriers

Married with children and it’s STILL not enough for them, they still need to cheat. I’d happily take one lifelong partner who loved me. Degenerates.