Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Two of my favorite incel YouTubers are not active anymore

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
One is Hamudi. Dude is simply hilarious as hell. The other is Faceandlms. Even though his latest videos were just repeating the old content I loved this accent and sense of humor. Some of his catchphrases are just classic: “there has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can’t date the girl I’m heavily attracted to” “if you have a gf and she meets this guy (showing a chad with hunter eyes), you don’t have a gf” :feelskek:

Sadly Hamudi has been gone for like 2 years, and faceandlms hasn’t updated his channel for 8 months. There are simply no other Incel channel that surpasses them.

They are busy slaying :feelsUgh:

dunno I heard face was just a blackpilled normie
Hamudi is a meme and he'll continue to get banned off the face of the earth each time he posts something on jewtube

prolly necked when the reality of the situation hit them

Face and bbc is too busy with white girls and hamudi is running out of copes I wonder if he hasn't roped since :feelsaww:

tails makes some pretty good blackpill content but it's 100% serious suifuel, so it can get a bit brutal at times.

dbdr is the best incel youtuber imo

There's little reason to make BP content, first of al as its not mainstream you'll hardly get money and as suifuel an incel life already is you are asking for people to put effort and investigate to do a video, i'm glad FACEandLMS did so many things for the incel community, and i miss his streams. Even tho they were like 4hours long everytime

“there has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can’t date the girl I’m heavily attracted to”
"I am at least a 6. There is no way I am average or below" - this is how it continued

This catchphrase is indeed fucking legendary. I believe most men coped with those thoughts at one point.
Face's "what attracts women" series of videos is fucking golden. A perfectly brutal, yet comprehensible introduction to the blackpill.