Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Two Movies Every Incel Should See Before He Dies

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
I'll check it out

Pretty good movies, the first movie was basically blackpill condensed, it's a story all about sex and relationships. Banger music in the soundtrack too. Amadeus is also completely different after suffering from inceldom, you realise how right Salieri is.

I recommend Vanilla Sky in loving memory of blackpill dispenser @Fontaine .

Anyone know the name of that one movie about a low-IQ incel who get's his father's land and inheritance stolen away by the townspeople and is forced to live out in a shack in the woods. until one day he comes across some dead foid and her lover passed out in a car and he has sex with her dead body and becomes a serial killer delivering wrath and retribution upon the town. He collects their bodies as trophies and begins to wear their skin. Ends up getting caught, get's his arm cut off and escapes by crawling through a cave network. The moment he escapes from the cave is like a moment of carthasis where our anti-hero gets to live another day to unleash terror upon the normies.
I WANT THIS MOVIE NOW.
TBH I don't want to watch any movies that revolve directly around inceldom, If I watched a string of the movies mentioned here it would leave me even more depressed and suicidal, entertainment is an escape for me, if I want to experience the story of an incel, I merely need to stop being entertained and be brought back into the reality that is my life
I know what you mean bro.. but i would enjoy a movie about an incel that finally gets REvange on normies

Last edited:
Pretty good movies, the first movie was basically blackpill condensed, it's a story all about sex and relationships. Banger music in the soundtrack too. Amadeus is also completely different after suffering from inceldom, you realise how right Salieri is.

I recommend Vanilla Sky in loving memory of blackpill dispenser @Fontaine .
Another one, obviously, is The Elephant Man.

Anyone know the name of that one movie about a low-IQ incel who get's his father's land and inheritance stolen away by the townspeople and is forced to live out in a shack in the woods. until one day he comes across some dead foid and her lover passed out in a car and he has sex with her dead body and becomes a serial killer delivering wrath and retribution upon the town. He collects their bodies as trophies and begins to wear their skin. Ends up getting caught, get's his arm cut off and escapes by crawling through a cave network. The moment he escapes from the cave is like a moment of carthasis where our anti-hero gets to live another day to unleash terror upon the normies.
I'm interested jfl

View attachment 162432

These are must watch as well
Drive isn't an Incel movie, The Driver makes out with the foid and is a Chad in both looks and attitude.

About films that aren't exactly Incel, I think The Purple Rose of Cairo is a very red/blackpilled movie that everyone on the manosphere should watch.

Last edited:
I tried amadeus and it was too boring

Just finished watching Taxi Driver.
Why would you guys recommend this movie? DeNiro was a big cuck and white knight. Made me cringe.
Because it's a good movie. Watch nightcrawler, it's like a modern taxi driver
Wow, really? I couldn't find a boring scene in that entire movie. Literally.
I only watched like first 30min, not my kind of movie, and I didnt like cuckoos nest either

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back