Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Two more weeks

LL maxi

LL maxi

Lengthening the blackpill
★★★★★
Until I break my legs to be 3 inches taller. AMA
:fuk:

wow... you're doing LL, good luck

What is your height

Good luck hope u dont end up in a wheelchair 4 life

That would only bring you to 5’9” for a $100,000 surgery. I’d honestly spend that on face
It would bring me from bottom 10% to slightly below average.

how much is it going to cost

just become disproportionate and have a fucked up useless half of your body filled with bolts and screws when nothing is wrong with you theory

just kys fucking retard. cringy ass bitch. like your fucking dumbass worthless stupid bitch nigger self is going to get pussy at 5'9 instead? fuck yourself cringy retard

hope it gets botched to shit and youre fucking paralized. trash

just become disproportionate and have a fucked up useless half of your body filled with bolts and screws when nothing is wrong with you theory

just kys fucking retard. cringy ass bitch. like your fucking dumbass worthless stupid bitch nigger self is going to get pussy at 5'9 instead? fuck yourself cringy retard

Nigga why the seethe? I just don't want to be a turbomanlet, nobody guaranteed me pussy.

Until I break my legs to be 3 inches taller. AMA
:fuk:
I had 2 failed rhinos so if you break your legs and never walk again you can always rot with us

I had 2 failed rhinos so if you break your legs and never walk again you can always rot with us
Damn, sorry to hear that. Can you post nose?

ultra kek

good luck boyo. and in around double that time i'll be location maxxing. much more pleasurable/enjoyable than LL maxxing hahaha

Your jealous coping is cringe

5 9 dosnt change shit , im 5 8 . you need to be atleast 185 cm

YOU NEED TO OBVIOUSLY MOG , Woman arent interested in Man about their Same Height

Are you getting it done in Turkey?

5 9 dosnt change shit , im 5 8 . you need to be atleast 185 cm

YOU NEED TO OBVIOUSLY MOG , Woman arent interested in Man about their Same Height
he's retarded. imagine having a fucked lower half of your body for the rest of your life when its not neccisary and wont change your life situation in the slightest. its pure brain damage

Ok

Re: I feel so guilty for eating a bunch of junk food
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182741150Sunday, January 31, 2016 2:48 AM CST
Do not worry about the quantity of calories. Continue to gobble huge segments of the meals that you enjoy without manual exercise. Your adolescent metabolism will easily inhibit you from developing obesity for various decades. Therefore, gorge as excessively as you desire.

based, I'm getting sick of retards here looksmaxxing and blogging about it here just for a chance to fuck a used up cumdumpster.

based, I'm getting sick of retards here looksmaxxing and blogging about it here just for a chance to fuck a used up cumdumpster.
Hoeflation is out of control and the juice is not worth the squeeze
p21w4ynn07991.jpg

what does he think is going to happen? what is he going to say to foids about why both his legs are all fucked and hes addicted to oxy because the pain never stops? that he got into a car crash?

what foid is going to want a fucking limpy disabled 5'9 incel who payed 100k to permanently damage his fitness and severely reduce his survival value just to get 3 inches taller, to the whopping height of 5'9?

this user is proof alone that most humans, regardless of gender race etc, most of these animals should not have control over their own body or what happens to them. most people, including OP, should have absolutely no rights, and be used as slaves for their non-retarded ruling class (you and I, and everyone else who agrees with me)

Well if i had that amount of money and i was in your place i would have bought a house in Siberia,learn Russian,leave the fuck the west and bettabux a woman from there.

Or any country that you like and it's poor.(like Botswana If You are black or Philipines If you are asian)

Well if i had that amount of money and i was in your place i would have bought a house in Siberia,learn Russian,leave the fuck the west and bettabux a woman from there.

Or any country that you like and it's poor.(like Botswana If You are black or Philipines If you are asian)
>Give money to women instead of investing in yourself

what does he think is going to happen? what is he going to say to foids about why both his legs are all fucked and hes addicted to oxy because the pain never stops? that he got into a car crash?

what foid is going to want a fucking limpy disabled 5'9 incel who payed 100k to permanently damage his fitness and severely reduce his survival value just to get 3 inches taller, to the whopping height of 5'9?

this user is proof alone that most humans, regardless of gender race etc, most of these animals should not have control over their own body or what happens to them. most people, including OP, should have absolutely no rights, and be used as slaves for their non-retarded ruling class (you and I, and everyone else who agrees with me)
Why do you have to bring up foids? I just don't want to be short

>Give money to women instead of investing in yourself
Where i said to give money to women? Bettabux her and live a happy life far away from society

Why do you have to bring up foids? I just don't want to be short
We get it but this can have massive health issues for you in case this operation fails and it will leave you with health problems.Your feet will never work like they used to ever again

We get it but this can have massive health issues for you in case this operation fails and it will leave you with health problems.Your feet will never work like they used to ever again
I did my research, thx for the concern tho

good luck boyo. and in around double that time i'll be location maxxing. much more pleasurable/enjoyable than LL maxxing hahaha
t. Tallfag