Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Two Men will fight at the women's boxing final at the Olympics

they voted for it :feelsjuice:

Just LOL @ simps

>caring about womens sports
nah

Can't make this shit up. I mean I've never taken the olympics too seriously but first the opening and then this shit, what kind of joke of an institution is that.

Now I've seen it all...

No evidence that person is XY.

this is what it took for women's sports to be interesting

Honestly hilarious, can't believe leftists wanted biological men to dominate womens sports.

They wanted it

I'd rather watch this then two weak foids who don't know how to throw a punch :chad:

It's a weird situation. So the IBA used to govern amateur boxing for the Olympics. In 2023 the IOC refused to let them regulate boxing for the Olympics, allegedly for corruption.

This IBA, which is not well liked among boxers for reasons unrelated to this chromosome issue, disqualified these two competitors from the 2023 world championships for allegedly having xy chromosomes. However the IBA haven't released the actual tests showing the chromosome abnormality, their leader just claims that they do.

Either way, the accusation is that they're intersex, not that they're trans

It's a weird situation. So the IBA used to govern amateur boxing for the Olympics. In 2023 the IOC refused to let them regulate boxing for the Olympics, allegedly for corruption.

This IBA, which is not well liked among boxers for reasons unrelated to this chromosome issue, disqualified these two competitors from the 2023 world championships for allegedly having xy chromosomes. However the IBA haven't released the actual tests showing the chromosome abnormality, their leader just claims that they do.

Either way, the accusation is that they're intersex, not that they're trans
I see, thanks for clarifying brah!

lmao

Woke agenda making parody of itself once again

Also who tf even watches womens sports…

Clown world shit

Probably not trans

They look like typical modern British women.

I've seen some feminist women infighting because of this. As far as I'm concerned I hope it destroys the feminist movement but of course it won't

I've seen some feminist women infighting because of this. As far as I'm concerned I hope it destroys the feminist movement but of course it won't
meh, they agree on hating men, they just disagree on small details abt who counts as men

it's unlikely to destroy feminism jfl

meh, they agree on hating men, they just disagree on small details abt who counts as men

it's unlikely to destroy feminism jfl
If anything, the anti trans feminists are even worse than the regular ones. The regular ones at least believe that men can be cucked enough to live happily with. The ones that become anti trans are the extremists who don’t believe men are redeemable

Who even cares

If anything, the anti trans feminists are even worse than the regular ones. The regular ones at least believe that men can be cucked enough to live happily with. The ones that become anti trans are the extremists who don’t believe men are redeemable
Cuckservatives like the linked twitter account don't realize TERFs hate their guts. But TERFs hate mtf troons arguably even more. Safer to watch the two sides destroy each other

Clown world this is what woke retards wanted :lul::lul:

equal rights equal fights

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back