Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Two men self-immolated - rejected by women

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
In this small country two men from the same city decided to take their own lives. Just two months apart from each suicide by self-immolating.

I feel sorry for men in general.
R.I.P.

Those women should be jailed for murder

That's dumb

Women aint worth that

This is sad yet brutal slavpill

They should've gone ER

Two other bluepilled men that were lied to since birth, that their mother told them to be themselves, and the right women will come along.

Two other bluepilled men that were lied to since birth, that their mother told them to be themselves, and the right women will come along.
If you're bluepilled in 2019 it's on you honestly.

If you're bluepilled in 2019 it's on you honestly.
Don't forget the army of white knights and blue pilled soycucks defending m'lady that can't do no wrongs, and putting the man always at faults. It's all a man fault if he's born ugly. I mean with a bad personality. :soy:

These suicide go above and beyond the call of duty, great effort, great suicides.

These suicide go above and beyond the call of duty, great effort, great suicides.

And yet the media and general public do nothing about that. They want to destroy us.

how do you know it was because they were rejected by women?

And yet the media and general public do nothing about that. They want to destroy us.
That would require the insurance companies to cover facial surgery, and we all know that saving ugly men's lives is the same as raping and killing femoids.

Irony unless Chad sui'd no one cares anyway.

Cliffs: Jokes on them(men)

how do you know it was because they were rejected by women?

first suicide (he died)

"Podľa jednej z vyšetrovacích verzií sa zapálil sám, údajne kvôli žene, do ktorej bol zamilovaný. "
According to investigation he self immolated because of woman he was heavily attracted to.

second suicide (he survived i guess)

"K činu sa uchýlil pre odmietnutie zo strany žien."
He decided to this because of (multiple) rejections by women.

There was also third suicide attempt, but i don´t know the reason.

It´s horrible, just imagine living worse than cattle and die in such brutal way.
Imagine if a single one woman died this way it will become national emergency.
But no one gives a fuck about an ugly incel.

And not a single fuck was given.

Men self-immolate because of inceldom= "not getting your dick wet is not a real problem, quit being such a pathetic loser. Btw, some men manspread and said "faggot" today on the subway, can you believe it?????? Soooo offensive!"

first suicide (he died)

"Podľa jednej z vyšetrovacích verzií sa zapálil sám, údajne kvôli žene, do ktorej bol zamilovaný. "
According to investigation he self immolated because of woman he was heavily attracted to.

There was also third suicide attempt, but i don´t know the reason.

It´s horrible, just imagine living worse than cattle and die in such brutal way.
Imagine if a single one woman died this way it will become national emergency.
But no one gives a fuck about an ugly incel.
damn...foid hypergamy LITERALLY KILLS men.
and no one cares. foids pretend to care, but only after an incel kills himself. they would have rejected any sub-8 male before they killed themselves.

So what? They will be forgotten after a week at best. Fuckin cucks

cucks but I admire their dedication

In this small country two men from the same city decided to take their own lives. Just two months apart from each suicide by self-immolating.

R.I.P.

Fucking cucks, they should helped the roasts roast instead

They should be jailed just for being women.
Based and high IQ
full

R.I.P.

Where does it say why they did it?

Where does it say why they did it?

first suicide (he died)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back