Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Two Indian girls complaining about CurryCels hitting on them at the club

Funny thing is, that's how the average indian girl looks like. Ricels and curries are really fucked. Not only do they stand zero chance with white women, but their own women are ugly as hell.

Funny thing is, that's how the average indian girl looks like. Ricels and curries are really fucked. Not only do they stand zero chance with white women, but their own women are ugly as hell.
Most curries would be happy to fuck one of those females, but even these goblin looking whores believe they're too good for Indian men and only want white men.
525OzPg.jpg

Indian feminists are the worst, I went to a Comunist party meet in Derby for shits and giggles, there was 1 White Nurse and 2 Indian women over 40, they were obvious feminists, and wouldn't stop bitching against violence against women pmsl... somehow the organizers let them crawl from under thier rock and make exagerated claims that capitalism is the cause of domestic violence, after that experience I decided not to goto anymore commie meet ups and decided to just say fuck it, and become a NazBol

Indian feminists are the worst, I went to a Comunist party meet in Derby for shits and giggles, there was 1 White Nurse and 2 Indian women over 40, they were obvious feminists, and wouldn't stop bitching against violence against women pmsl... somehow the organizers let them crawl from under thier rock and make exagerated claims that capitalism is the cause of domestic violence, after that experience I decided not to goto anymore commie meet ups and decided to just say fuck it, and become a NazBol
I find that funny, since communism’s reputation for feeding large population countries is, well, not a positive one ahem Mao’s Great Leap Forward ahem.

Muh true, Tho I do like the idea of Gulags for over promiscious women and degenerates like traps, trannies, gays, furries, etc