Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Two Incel/Truecels in my village refusing to accept their fate.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I see these guys in the pub alot (I'm an Alcoholiccel and spend every day in the pub) and they are so deluded it's laughable. Most of us in this little village I live in have accepted our Incel fate, even the Oldcels who aren't aware of Incel related stuff though they accept it's over and they will be single forever, except for these two. They perform like dancing monkeys when, on they VERY rare occasion, a foid enters the pub. Constantly orbiting and offering the foids drinks etc, yet getting absolutely nowhere. I would attempt to Blackpill them but I'm sure one day soon it will happen without my help, plus it's funny watching their cringeworthy attempts to ascend :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek: @Damo the incel

but I'm sure one day soon it will happen without my help
You'd be surprised. A cuck can pretty much go his whole life with just the occasional "omg you're so funny!!!11!!" from a landwhale when he does his routine.

He might be able to get someone but just not a Stacey but idk. Depends on their luck.

Lmao creeps, girls don’t want them.
They won’t learn till they get #metoo’d

Idea: put on wig, makeup, and get free drinks from them

Never began for them

inb4 "Fatcel is Volcel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

They could go on an Autswitchz diet for 5 years and it would still be over for them.

If it wasn't over before, when the Norwood reaper came, the nails were put in the coffin

Damn it's pretty brutal to put their faces out there like this.

if they can refuse to accept their fate without being utter cucks then I can understand it.

Damn it's pretty brutal to put their faces out there like this.
They are so unaware and deluded that it is highly unlikely they will discover these pictures or this site.

They are so unaware and deluded that it is highly unlikely they will discover these pictures or this site.
Even so it seems like a brutally indiscreet thing to do. Your post would've been equally as good with just a physical description rather than photos of these desperately coping males. Imagine if they did see and they did the same to you for revenge and came on here and doxed your ass. Not worth the risk imo :feelstrash:

Meant as friendly criticism and a discussion about internet ethics.

Do you understand that it's very easy to dox you now?

Do you understand that it's very easy to dox you now?
Go for it, I'm low inhib as hell. Really don't bother me, plus most in this village are Incel/Forever Alone/ Oldcel anyhows so it don't really matter.
Even so it seems like a brutally indiscreet thing to do. Your post would've been equally as good with just a physical description rather than photos of these desperately coping males. Imagine if they did see and they did the same to you for revenge and came on here and doxed your ass. Not worth the risk imo :feelstrash:

I get what what your saying, though if anything if they did find out at least they would discover the Blackpill and perhaps wake up to reality.

Last edited:

I think sometimes is good getting proofs, help to make a better idea of the thread.

Imagine if they did see and they did the same to you for revenge and came on here and doxed your ass. Not worth the risk imo :feelstrash:

I'll never get the guys who feel the need to basically dox themselves by posting extremely specific details, even images, its like they want to make their lives worse, just skip all the BS and kill yourself already, you clearly want your life to be over, or to make it so bad you have no choice but to kill yourself, its like their brains are subconsciously pushing them to make decisions that will lead to their death lol.

You should kick all the blue pill cucks out of the incel pub tbh